┊⌗𝟬𝟭𝟬. properties & wealth

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ :: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

diana is known as one of the high paid celebrities in the world. not only because of her career as a singer but also as ambassadors for branded brands. not only for branded brands but also commercials such as mineral water, sodas, makeup products, skin products, spectacles, sports outfits. a lot.

she overpassed bts being the highest paid celebrity in south korea. she alone generates over 20 billion won for south korea's economy. just her alone. that's why she is called the nation's princess. among 10 foreign tourist that visited south korea, 6 of them will say that they know about south korea from diana and bts.

at least, she's one of the two names, right?

diana not only became ambassador for brands in south korea but also brands in other countries. diana became the global ambassador for petronas, the fuel company since 2018 until current. there was rumor that in a month, diana will be paid over 100,000 usd. that is a huge amount of money. in a year, she is paid over 1 million usd.

despite being wealthy and known worldwide, diana is also known as a generous woman. she donated over 500,000 usd to the unicef for woman and children. recently, due to the covid-19, some staff in big hit entertainment was let go because the company couldn't pay them.

diana step up to help them financially. diana paid each of the let-go workers the half amount that the company used to paid. in total, diana spent over 2 million usd to support the let-go workers. the workers that was let-go told the media that the amount that she helped was more than enough. it could support them within the whole year.

during the flood crisis in busan in 2020, diana also stepped up to rent more than 10 big halls and also stadium including tents for the people who got stuck by the flood and couldn't go back to their houses or need to evacuate their houses because the flood water was rising up.

you see, this is the lady that the country is proud of. diana did a really great job in promoting her own name. when some youtuber asked south koreans what they think about diana. they don't know her because of her music. well, they know but diana is more popular among south koreans because of her wealth and also her generosity especially during the busan flood crisis.

that's when citizen of south korea knows her. some people in korea doesn't realize how big k-pop is around the world. so, most of them don't know bts or diana or twice or got7. they just know that they are artist and they went to western country and got recognized well. that's all. they are not fans. they don't even know bts' or diana's song.

it's weird for the people outside of korea especially to fans since bts and diana has made a huge achievement and south koreans still don't know who they are. but diana knows it will happen and didn't really mind about it and be humble. because there are people who don't know her.

so, one of the ways diana spend her money, since she is - i don't know. billionaire? millionaire? trillionaire? - but we know that even she spends a lot of money, it will never dry up.

so, one of the ways that diana spend her money is - buying properties. recently, diana moved to a luxury 3-bedroom apartment at hannam the hill. she paid 6.5 million dollars for the mansion or apartment and not including the furnitures.

she ever gave a tour of her apartment and she said that she spent over 10 million dollars just for her home. she stated that she wants to live at her current apartment until she gets old and that's why she doesn't hesitate to spend a lot for her dorm or apartment or mansion.

diana bought a new car for her parent which is an amg gt 63 s 4-door mercedes-benz. the car was bought in south korea and shipped to washington where her parent lived. diana also bought a new car for her grandparent who is currently living in south korea too and she bought a hyundai genesis gv80 for them. she surely spends her money for her family a lot.

not only that, diana also bought an apartment at the seoul forest trimage. known as one of the most luxurious apartments in seoul. diana spend around 1.84 million dollars in cash for it when she purchased the unit in late 2019.

diana also has a lot of high breed and expensive pets. she reportedly has four dogs and a cat. one of her dogs that she always brings with her is a samoyed dog that she named, snowy because he was white as snow.

she has two poodle dog and a pug at her grandparent's house and a chinchilla cat at her grandparent's house too. she said that her parents and grandparents all love pets. so, she bought them as accompany at home because her grandparents don't have any accompany anymore after she moved out of their house to her own apartment.

diana also bought a car for herself. she has a black hyundai genesis gv80, the same model and brand like what she bought for her parent and grandparent.

even though she had already made it clear that she doesn't really wear expensive and branded clothes when in public especially at airport or when she goes shopping, she does spot by fans or people having a louis vuitton bag that she has been using for almost 3 years. fans have been seeing diana wearing the same bag at the airport for 3 years.

fans also spot diana wearing nike sneakers. diana told her fans that she loves nike's sneakers' designs. that's why she always wears nike because it makes her feel she's casual and ready for running whenever she is mobbed or need to walk quickly or when she is travelling. she needs to be comfortable.

when diana is traveling, she always wears fitted jeans, sneakers, backpack, hoodie, headphones over her neck, sunglasses, cap, it's all comfortable outfit. she always has these nike sneakers on. non branded clothing. no one really knows what brand she is wearing.

fans sometimes spot her at the night market in myeongdong and hongdae with his bodyguards, doing shopping in normal store at the streets. nothing special.

diana doesn't really spend a lot for her fashion. during concert, she does wear expensive and branded clothes but the clothes wasn't bought by diana. it was either sponsored by the brand or from the company.

even if she wears branded and expensive clothes, it's not a surprise that she spends a lot knowing that her money won't be gone for a long time. maybe even if she has grandchildren later, she will still have plenty of money in her account.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝒅𝒐 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆, 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒖𝒄𝒄𝒊 𝒈𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒏 🥺