┊⌗𝟬𝟰𝟬. [2021] family matter

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ:: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

after some vocal training and recording, i headed back to my music studio to grab some things before heading to the gym to burn up some calories from all those fat eating and junk foods.

i went back to my music studio and grabbed my airpods and my bottle water before heading out of my music studio. i texted my manager to tell me where i was heading to after the vocal training.

when he's not around, i need to text him about my whereabouts. if not, he'll get worried. he said that he can overthink and he could think i was kidnapped or i fainted or i was stuck somewhere.

so, he told me to text him about my whereabouts every time so that he won't get heart attack. he was joking about the heart attack though. but the point is that i tell him about where i was going.

i went to the gym which was at the 13th floor. there were some staff that i pass through when i was going to the gym. i just smiled and greeted them politely.

i was just wearing a long jogging tight pants (more like a legging). and i wear a sport bra but i wear a hoodie so that i can sweat more. i walked to the bicycle thing(?) and sat on the seat.

i set a timer on the bicycle and put on my airpods so i could listen to some music while i am exercising. there was no one in the gym when i came in. so, i'm all alone and that's fantastic.

i turn on my workout playlist on spotify that consists some of my song (of course i want to stream my own songs) and also many other songs. i put my bottle water and my phone on a phone and bottle holder and started my workout.

while i was cycling, i sang along to jessie j, nicki minaj and ariana grande's "bang bang". this is my favorite workout song. since i'm all alone in the gym, i feel more confident singing alone.

this is when i love to have my own time where i can sing all my heart alone. it's fun to sing alone and workout alone. it doesn't feel like you're forcing yourself to workout. it's like you feel happy and enjoy to working out even though at the end of time, you're gonna be tired. but it's worth it.

since all of my songs are all in lower key and i never really sing a song that has high notes, i only sing songs that has high notes when i'm alone and enjoying myself right now.

while i was singing to kesha's "woman", i laughed when i saw manager lee holding his phone towards me as if he was recording. i took off one of my airpods and the song stops.

"yah, gabjagi (suddenly)", i said as i hold my chest because of his sudden appearance in front of me with his phone. he laughed.

"are you recording?" i asked him.

"yeah", he nodded.

"oppa, hajima~!" i said as i cupped my face and laughed.

he laughed and ended the recording.