┊⌗𝟬𝟮𝟳. [2019] what if you could sing with diana park?

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ:: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

(sponsored by; dingo k-drama)

(my outfit)

i got out of the van after it stopped in front of the company's building. manager lee and my three bodyguards were escorting me as we entered the building.

as soon as we entered, we were greeted by the staff. the director of dingo k-drama was already waiting for us near the entrance of the building.

"annyeonghaseyo", the staffs greeted me.

"annyeonghaseyo", i smiled towards them and bowed with a smiled.

i took off my coat and manager lee helped me to hold it. the director gave me a briefing of the scene for today's shooting. the girl is 18 years old and she is a trainee at the agency.

so, i'm gonna surprise her and then have dinner together with her and then go back after i give her the gifts that i bought for her a few days ago.

"so, okay?" the director asked me.

"okay!" i nodded and grinned.

"good", he replied and gave me a thumbs up.

"god, i hope you call me again to do this. i love doing this. meeting fans. please, call me frequently", i said. the director chuckled.

"diana, you're the most famous female artist in south korea. so, it's quite pricy to pay you to be in this show", he replied, chuckling.

"aniya. for this one, i can lower the price. i will talk about it with the company. don't worry", i said and grinned. the director smiled, nodded and give me a thumbs up. i chuckled.

"alright then. she's at the 4th floor. let's go there now", the director said.

"nae. kajja", i said.

we went to the elevator and go to the fourth floor where the girl is. her name is yuna actually. she's 18 years old like what i said previously. she's still in high school of course.