┊⌗𝟬𝟰𝟭. [2021] annual interview

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ:: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

(outfit illustration)

i exited my bedroom with my tote bag after changing my clothes. i walked to the living room where manager lee and my other bodyguards were already waiting.

"alright. i'm done. we can go now." i said as i walked to the living room while taking out my phone from my tote bag to check on some text messages.

"alright", manager lee.

we exited my apartment and went to the basement where the car is waiting for me. as usual, most of the time, i will have a production crew around me. the same for today.

when we reached the basement, the van was waiting for me already. one of my bodyguard slide open the door for me and i entered the van. manager lee sat beside the driver in front.

i exhaled as i sat on the seat. after that, the door was slide closed. the camera director sat beside me. the middle seat has only 2 seats while the back seat has 3 seats.

"we're heading to a place. where the interview will be held. what interview? you'll know later on when this clip will be released." i said and grinned to the camera.

"it's for the documentary. for a few years, i've been doing interview. each year. maybe this will be the last one. i had an interview each year. every year." i said and chuckled.

"everything is about my career and sometimes, they ask the same question. sometimes, different. but i think, this time will be a different question because this is the last time because the documentary is coming out this year. after 6 years, it's going to be out finally." i said and sighed.

the van started moving after a few whiles. i look out of the window after we got out of the basement.

"the pandemic has not calm down yet. i don't know if this year it will be okay. maybe not", i said while looking out of the window. i sighed and look at the camera.

"i really hope when this documentary is released, this pandemic has gone or at least, we have vaccine for it. if not, i just hope that those who are watching this to be safe." i said and smiled blandly.