┊⌗𝟬𝟰𝟬. soompi.com

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ:: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

soompi.com

DIANA PARK AND TWICE ARE REUNITED

may 9, 2021. by. ezra kim

recently in a youtube live stream, diana finally open up about her relationship and friendship with twice. she told her 19 million viewers on youtube that she and twice are good friends already.

after the incident that occurred because of the use of jeongyeon to bring diana down, diana finally came to twice personally and apologized. diana also told her fans that she was wrong.

she said, "i am an ego person. so, especially youngster, please don't follow my attitude. i can be very egoistic person when coming to saying sorry."

she continued, "the members of twice wanted to say sorry but i ignore them. i apologized from my deepest heart to once. to my fans, you have been very supportive."

the female soloist teared up while talking about her relationship with twice and how they all cried when diana came to them to their dorm to apologize to them.

fans teared up seeing the female soloist cried while talking about her friendship with twice and fans can finally sigh in relieve when diana and twice are back to be friends after years of ignoring each other.

fans applauded and support diana for admitting that she was wrong and apologized to twice and their fandom too. diana also apologized to other fans and idols because of her friendship with twice was not good, other idols and fandoms are also affected by it sometimes.

bts' rm went on vlive recently and praised diana for apologizing and speaking up about it.

he said, "i know what happened between them and i could understand what diana was feeling. she was embarrassed and scared because of judgement. that's why she stood up for herself for a long time."

"but i told her before, human make mistakes. if other people judge you, think about your fans. you have millions of fans around the world. they are there to support you and to applaud you for your courage."

rm continued, "she's an egoist person. sometimes, she pent up a lot of anger and hate towards a person but lastly, it didn't worth it. i am proud that diana made a brave move to apologize. apologize it the hardest thing to do when you have been ignoring the person for years."

for sure, diana is the nation's treasure. fans admitted that diana is an egoistic person but everyone has their own ego. but deep down in the heart, there is still kindness and regret of hating.

fans couldn't help but to smile because of diana's courageous move and applauded for her attitude on stepping up and apologizing to the girl group. fans are happy that they are finally reunited.

HOW DOES THIS ARTICLE MAKES YOU FEEL?

COMMENT DOWN BELOW.

✎↷: _____________

━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝒅𝒐 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆, 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒖𝒄𝒄𝒊 𝒈𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒏 🥺