┊⌗𝟬𝟰𝟯. [2021] trouble won't stop coming

୨°❃ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑ᵎ:: ꒱

⌗⋆。˚ introducing ➩┊𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞

❐ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you get to know more about big hit's soloist: 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

𓆝𓆟𓆜𓆞𓆡

i didn't dare to look up to the board members as they were discussing the actions that they should do after those photos are spread worldwide

i didn't dare to look up to the board members as they were discussing the actions that they should do after those photos are spread worldwide. it happened overnight. you can't stop it.

i put my hands together in the pocket of my hoodie. my hood was over my head, covering my head. things were getting out of control after the fake photos and videos were spread.

"diana, i need to ask you. tell us. honestly. is this you?" bang si-hyuk asked.

"no, it's not. i never took photos like that and i never had sex with anybody but jimin. that's all." i said as my voice breaks and tears formed in my eyes.

"alright. alright. we trust you. we're going to make a police report about this." one of the board members said. i nodded as tears fell onto my cheeks.

"it's okay. everything's going to be alright in a few days." one of the female staff comforted me.

i nodded as i wiped my tears.

"an account user accused diana that diana paid him to have sex with him and this is the video and photos. he also posted a few text messages which he says, his text with diana." the secretary said.

the board members sighed. i just look down and shook my head.

"everything is fake. i never did that. in my whole life, during my whole career, 6 years i work as a soloist, i never went anywhere without manager lee. just maybe 2 or 3 times within these 6 years!" i exclaimed.

"alright, diana. we got it. you can go back. take a rest, okay? you can get a few days off until this commotion calms down. i will tell manager lee if you can come to work. for now, take a break. don't worry, the board members and i are going to discuss what's best for you right now." bang si-hyuk said.

i sighed shakily.

"go home. take a break." bang si-hyuk said.

"diana, let's go", manager lee said as he put his hands on my shoulder.

i slightly nodded and stood up from my chair.