-MINE; P.JS (REQUEST)

genre; romance
warnings; 16+ af
word count; 1418
request by @lachimolala789
note; no smut but intimate language, touching, and plot.
guys don't hate me but jay is over 18 so he isn't a minor but some engenes are annoying af
———
"FUCK, SUNGHOON, SHOOT HIM!!" Jay yelled into the mic, aggressively tapping the buttons of the controller. I playfully rolled my eyes as I walked into the room, pulling him into a back hug. I slipped off one side of his head phones and leaned close to his ear.

"How was your day?" I asked, playing with the strands of his platinum blonde hair. He hummed in response, his eyes not leaving the screen in front of him.

"Do you wanna watch a movie with me?" I asked, planting a soft kiss on his head.

"Of course, let me just finish this game up- HEY NO HEESEUNG THATS THE WRONG BUTTON- SHIT YOU KILLED JAKE NOT THE ZOMBIE!!" Jay yelled, leaning forward in his chair. I sighed and retrieved my arms.

"I'm going next door to Yumis." I told him before leaving the room. He replied with a small "okay" and didn't look away from the screen once.

Safe to say I was upset. Sometimes I regret buying him that video game a couple months ago for his birthday, even though it made him so happy.

I grabbed my phone and walked out the door of our apartment, making sure it was fully closed before knocking on the one next door.

I chuckled when my best friend opened the door, modeling messy hair and tired eyes.

"You're not looking too fresh." I teased, watching her close the door after me.

"Shut up, we don't speak of it." she said, holding out a hand. We sat down on her couch and munched on a bowl of popcorn she was eating earlier.

"So, what's the issue?" she asked, leaning back into the couch. I sighed before rubbing my face in my hands.

"It's Jay and that fucking video game. I feel like i'm third wheeling on their honeymoon." I said, grabbing a handful of popcorn.

"Just make him jealous, boo. It's simple." Yumi said, shrugging.

"How?" I asked, groaning into my hands, only to have Yumi remove them.

"Fake hickey." she smiled, wiggling her eyebrows.

"I dunno..." I said, biting my lip hesitantly.

"Do you want his attention or not?"

"I do, I do, but I don't want him to think I cheated on him or anything..."

"Relax, if things get serious, you'll wipe it off as proof. Sound good?" Yumi said, taking my hands in hers. I sighed and nodded, making the girl excitedly squeal.
———
"Damn, I could make a career out of this. It looks like a real hickey." Yumi said, admiring her work proudly.

I turned to look at my neck in the mirror, smiling at the finished product. After lots of convincing from Yumi, I felt confident that this would work.

We walked out of her bathroom, and I quickly head for the door. I slipped on my Vans and waved goodbye before running out of her apartment and entering mine.

I went to the kitchen and began cleaning some dishes, humming to myself.

Then Jay came in the room. 

"Finished with your game?" I asked, keeping my eyes on the dishes. However, Jay didn't reply. I felt his frozen presence next to me.

I made sure the utensils were washed before turning to face him, gulping at his furrowed expression.