-SHIELD; P.SH (REQUEST)

genre; fluff/romance
warnings; physical bullying
word count; 1129
request by @hee_ddeung_hoonie
—————
(Y/N pov)
You held your stomach, groaning quietly as the bully walked away from you. A large wound on your cheek gushed blood and you felt like throwing up because they kicked you so hard.

You couldn't catch your breath. You ran a finger across your stinging lip only to discover yet another cut that was beginning to bleed, too.

You managed to push yourself against the locker of the empty hallway. You're breathing was heavy and your body shook lightly. You huddled up into a ball and cried into your knees. Your palms were drenched as you kept wiping your wet cheeks with them.

You suddenly heard footsteps and snuggled deeper into your knees, attempting to somewhat hide. They stopped abruptly.

You hesitantly raised your head and looked up to see Sunghoon, a classmate but also your crush. You blushed out of embarrassment, but no one could tell since your face was already crimson from crying- and from gushing blood.

When he saw your bleeding face he immediately knelt down beside you.
His eyebrows furrowed in worry as he wiped some blood off your lip.

"You'll be okay." he whispered, lifting your shaking body off the dirty school floor. You groaned at the sudden agony in your stomach. You clung to him as tears threatened to escaped from the pain.

"Stomach?" he asked. I nodded slowly as a single tear ran down my cheek, right over the wound. He quickly wiped it, making sure to not apply too much pressure to the gash.

He rubbed a soothing hand on my tummy but pulled it away as he began to walk. To where? I don't know.

We walked right past the nurses office. My heart skipped a beat as I thought of other places we might be heading to.

He pushed open the doors of the school and found his car in the parking lot. I blushed deeply as I realized he was taking me to his house.

He opened the passenger door and carefully slid me in, clicking my seat belt on for me. He wiped another drip of blood from my lip before shutting the door and running to the other side of the car.

He hopped in the drivers seat and wasted no time in starting the car and pulling out of the heavily packed parking lot.

I gulped out of realization. I accessed the whole situation and immediately attempted to sit up, only falling back into my seat as I clutched my aching stomach.

"Don't move around, it'll hurt more." Sunghoon said, looking at me and frowning at my broken state.

"Turn back, Sunghoon. You're over reacting." I said, looking out the window to try to figure out where we are.

"Trust me, Y/N."

I gulped and nodded to no one in particular, since Sunghoons eyes were on the road in front.
———
We were now laying on Sunghoons bed, playing an intense game of Fifa. My stomach felt much better because of a warm patch placed on my ab area. Sunghoon said it should soothe the pain away pretty quickly, which it did.

He disinfected both the gash on my cheek and the cut on my lip. There was now a big brown bandaid covering the bloody wound that was once on my face.

I tried not to laugh too hard since the pain in my stomach would just reappear, but Sunghoon was far to perfect to make that happen.

He made the stupidest jokes that'd make me wheeze so much I lose focus in the game. One time I even kicked the ball into the wrong goal because of him.

His smile made the butterflies in my stomach swirl. I was far too happy to wipe the grin off my face.

The game ended and Sunghoon placed his controller on the side table. I followed, placing mine right next to his.

"Thank you, Sunghoon. So much." I said, turning to look into his deep brown eyes. He smiled lightly, looking away with faintly pink cheeks.

"Anything for you."

I internally screamed as I tried to keep my cool on the outside. I really didn't want to sound too excited, but I couldn't help it. I let a toothy smile grow on my face as my crimson cheeks followed. I hoped my mouth didn't hang agape.

He chuckled to himself and ran a thumb across my bandaged cheek.

"Y/N, I really need to talk to you about something."

I raised an eyebrow and motioned for him to speak.

"I gotta tell you something too." I randomly blurted out. I mentally cursed at my self.

I weakly sat up and leaned on the wall behind us. He let out a deep sigh and rubbed his face before turning to face me completely.

"Y/N... I uhm... Ikindasortareallylike
youandIreallyhopeyoufeelthesame." he said quickly, burying his face in his palms and falling into a pillow.

I let out a laugh and pulled his face up so he looked directly at me. I smile softly but was mentally freaking out at the sudden boost of confidence.

"I really like you too, Sunghoon. And I have for a while." I said, trying to prevent my cheeks from glowing red. He smiled excitedly and pulled me into a gentle hug. He ran a hand across my slick h/c hair and drew calming circles on my back.

Meanwhile, my hands were wrapped around his taller figure, inhaling his sent as I rested against his head. The dream i've had for the past three years finally came about.

He pulled away and took my hands in his. He looked at me with those sparkling eyes of his and took a deep breath.

"Please give me a try?" he begged, running his thumbs over my fucked up knuckles.

(y'all it's like 2 am idk why i laughed at this)

anyways retry:

"Please give me a try?" he begged, running his thumbs over my skinned knuckles.

"No shit sherlock." I said, pulling him into a short, meaningful kiss. My hands played with his black locks as his arms snaked around my body, pulling me close. I felt him smile into the kiss and I couldn't help but follow.

I pulled away and ended up tugging him into another gentle hug.

"You're a better kisser than I imagined." I widened my eyes and threw a hand over my mouth as I accessed what I had just said. Sunghoon laughed against my neck, his breath tickling my bare skin.

"What can I say?"
———
finally i finished this
it's been in my drafts forever
i wrote like 99.999% of this at 2/3 a.m. so pls don't even a s k