-COOKING; K.SN

genre; fluff
word count; 266
—————
(Y/N pov)
You hummed a tune as the food on the pan sizzled. You watched as the meat turned a golden brown, the smell meeting your nose. The vegetables and rice were just about done, so you ever so carefully slid the cooker food into a bowl.

After placing the pan off to the side, you turned off the stove and placed the dish on the counter.

"Damn, that looks amazing, love."

You felt a gentle grip on your shoulders and a small kiss being planted on your head. You smiled at the familiar voice of your boyfriend.

"How does it taste?" you asked, watching him take a big spoonful. He rolled his eyes back in pleasure.

"Holy shit, this is delicious." he said, quickly taking more spoonfuls. I chuckled and handed him a bowl.

"Slow down, I don't want you to get a bellyache." you said, patting his shoulder. He scooped half the dish onto the bowl, sitting down and continuing his quick bites.

You playfully rolled your eyes and took some for yourself. You took your plate and sat beside him, blowing the hot food before stuffing into your mouth.

"Wait, you're right." I said, taking quick spoonfuls as well. I heard Sunoo chuckle and I felt him place a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't eat too fast, I don't want you getting a bellyache." Sunoo mimicked me in a high pitched voice. I lightly slapped his arm.

"It'd be worth it."
———
this is short idek what it is tbh with yall 😀