-MOONLIGHT; S.J

(GUYS I RLLY HATE HOW THIS ONE TURNED OUT SO DONT ATTACK ME CAUSE I KNOW)
genre; fluff
warnings; no rape but touching without consent type stuff, i don't really know how to explain it
word count; 1731
—————
As we walked along the sidewalk with his hand intertwined with mine, there was a chilly breeze that swooped across the neighborhood.

I shivered slightly, gently inching closer to Jake for warmth. He smiled down at me with loving eyes, breaking our latched hands to take off his leather jacket.

He placed it over my body, sliding an arm around my shoulders and pulling me close to him.

I blushed softly but snuggled into him, our steps synchronized. I inhaled the cold air and let out a big breathe.

It was a typical Friday night- 11 pm, with pitch black skies. The lamps barely lit up the streets. There was no one in sight, the parks were empty and the town was silent.

Perfect.

We finally approached one of the empty parks and found a place to sit down for a bit.

I settled onto the wooden bench near the slide, sighing. Jake looked at me concerned, and I just flashed him a small smile.

"Y/N?" he asked, pulling me into his chest. I hummed as I closed my eyes, savoring the sweet moment.

There's was barely any space between us. Our thighs were squeeze together as he secured his arms around my small frame.

"Do you think that this is... normal?" he asked hesitantly, resting his head on top of mine. I furrowed an eyebrow, slightly confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked softly, playing with a loose thread on his shirt.

"Well... best friends don't act like this...

They aren't intimate and touchy.

They don't flirt with each other.

And they definitely don't hold hands while taking romantic walks at night."

My eyes slowly widened at his remark. I bit my lip nervously and gently took my head off of his chest. I felt my eyes get damp as I looked away, not knowing what to say. I was feeling so many things, but I was mainly embarrassed.

I scooted away so there was about a foot between us, him on one end and me on the other.

"Is that better?" I snapped, sniffling as I tried my hardest to not let the tears fall.

"No no no, Y/N, I-" he said worriedly, reaching for my hand but I gently slapped it away.

"Don't... don't touch me." I choked, getting off the bench. I speed walked away, refusing to look back. I shivered as the breeze picked up slightly, a single tear streaming down my cheek.

"Y/N!" I heard worried yelling behind me, but that only made my tears flow faster and harder. I heard footsteps behind me so I picked up my pace.

(for all my stays: jogeubhal piryo eopseo my pace
bigyo ttawin haji ma 👅👅)

I was finally into a sprint, running as far away from Jake and his calls as possible. I just couldn't face him right now. I grasped his black leather jacket harder that was slowly sliding down my shoulders as I ran through the dark town.

I started getting hard to breathe as I continued on my way. I looked behind me before finally slowing down. I held a hand over my chest, feeling my heart beat at a crazy fast speed.

I didn't know where the hell I was going, so now, I don't know where the hell i've ended up.

I sobbed silently as I threw my face in my hands, squeezing my face with frustration. I felt my throat get dry as my cries got quieter. I rubbed the salty tears away and looked around.