-COACH; L.HS

genre; fluff
note; if y'all been reading my announcements then i'm sure you'll know who this is about 😏 also L/S is your little sisters name. if you don't have one feel free to fill in a random name :)
word count; 435
———
I blasted music as my sister screamed the lyrics in the backseat. We were laughing and having a blast, that is, until we pulled up to her martial arts practice.

I told my mother I would drive her since she had to stay late for work. I didn't mind it, either. I always loved to tag along and watch L/S practice.

"Alright, we're here." I said, turning the volume down.

"Awe." L/S groaned. I chuckled and unbuckled my seatbelt. I grabbed my purse and her water bottle, making my way out of the car.

L/S jogged inside of the small building and I followed her hurriedly.

"L/S, wait!" I yelled behind her. I stumbled inside the building to find L/S was already playing with her friends. They chased eachother around the mats as I chose a seat in the front.

"Line up." I suddenly heard someone say sternly. The coach appeared from the back room and pointed to the line of kids.

I was amazed at how two words could get kids to practically fall under a spell. The kids stood attentively, the look of excitement shimmering in their eyes.

"Start running laps." a man came out from the back room in a uniform similar to the kids'. His expression was stern, and I couldn't help but notice his intimidating eyes. Black hair occasionally hung over his eyes, but it didn't seem to bother him.

I was distracted by the little stomps of children running around the room, laughing and chattering.

I sighed and took out my phone, connecting my airpods. I played my Spotify as I watched L/S warm up with the rest of the students. 

I felt a pair of eyes on me. I forced myself to look up from the screen, and my eyes met with the intimidating man the kids knew as their coach. He quickly looked away and cleared his throat, a red tint to his cheeks.

I chuckled. Was he really staring at me? Not that I was really complaining, I didn't mind it.

"Alright, pair up. Let's work on defense skills today."
———
GAGAHAHSNDJDNFNDR I GET TO SEE HIM TOMORROW LETS FUCKIN GO
also the kid i was talking abt that inspired this is NOT the coach but i was too lazy to explain and shit 🥱