-BAD BOY; P.JS (REQUEST)

genre; romance
warnings; PG moments
word count; 1641
requested by; anonymous
———
I was sitting on one of the swings, scrolling through BTS' tiktok account. I got kicked out of school early for beating someone up- but of course, they got the story all wrong.

I over heard Seohyun, the popular bitch of our grade, threatening my little sister. I knew she does that to every new freshman, but she crossed the line with my very own sister.

So I paid her face a little visit with my fist. It's not like she didn't deserve it.

So that's why I was hanging out at the park. I knew my mom would scream her panties off at me, so instead of heading home, I came some place quiet.

I didn't notice a group of seven boys coming closer to me. They were laughing, cussing, wrestling each other- basically being normal high school boys.

When I finally looked up, I gagged. It was the bad boys, "gangsters", of our school- always skipping classes and beating up any one who got in their way.

I honestly hated how there was always a group of boys like that in every school. It was like a bad movie.

They froze and made eye contact with me, raising their eyebrows. I rolled my eyes and continued scrolling through my phone.

"The hell you think you're doing, doll?" I heard a threatening voice ask. I've never spoken to these boys before, but boy, did this ones voice made me shiver.

I definitely didn't show it, though.

I looked up and saw a tall, blonde, boy. I've seen him around but i've never seen him up close before- it's like i'm at a zoo for idiots.

"I'm sitting on a swing." I said, obviousness clear in my voice. Some of the boys snickered but the blondie quickly shushed them.

"Yeah, no shit. Unfortunately- and i'm going to say it to you nicely- this park is ours. Take your pretty little ass and leave." he said sternly. I raised an eyebrow at him- did he really think he was that scary?

"Tell that to the government, hun." I said. I really didn't care- what could they possibly do to me?

He squinted at me and leaned back a little. He studied me face before taking a breathe. He shoved his hands in his pockets and forced something that seemed like a smile.

"Hmm... I like you. Wanna hang with us?" he suddenly asked, sticking a hand out for me. I shrugged.

"Why not." I accepted his hand and he pulled me up from the swing. They made their way over to the highest peak of the equipment.

I travelled behind them, concerned as to what they want from me. A small boy with fluffy brown hair waited for me and smiled.

"I'm Jake. Sorry, Jay came off a little feisty- i'm promise he's not too bad to the people he likes." the boy said. I smiled back and shook my head.

"It's fine, he just tries to hard." I said. Jake chuckled next to me, looking at his group of friends settling on the twists and turns of the playground.

I saw the blondie, who I now know is named Jay, stare at us. For what? I don't even have the slightest idea.

Jake and I talked for a bit more before reaching the group. Jay motioned his head at Jake, signaling for him to come over. Jake excused himself and followed Jay.

I leaned next to the metal bars of the stairs and scanned the five other boys.

"Names?" I asked.

"Sunghoon." a tall boy with black hair said. He had a little freckle on his nose that seemed to fit him well. He sent me a smile and a nod.

"Niki." another blonde said. He had a really nice leather jacket I wanted to steal from him. We bumped fists.