-5; P.JS

genre; fluff
word count; 364
———
(3rd person)
Y/N slowly tiptoed in the room, careful not to wake her sleeping boyfriend. She moved quietly, slowly maneuvering through the room. She held the laundry basket sternly as she eyed the shirts and socks on the floor.

Sighing, she bent down to pick them up. She slowly placed the basket next to her and began throwing the clothes in.

Y/N froze when she heard a low groan from the bed. She slowly raised her head to see Jay, slinging an arm over an abundance of blankets. There was a little pout on his face and his cheeks were squished by the pillow.

Y/N chuckled at his cuteness and continued placing the clothes into the basket.

She brought them downstairs to the hamper and hummed a tune whilst placing them in the wash. She couldn't get the image of sleeping Jay out of her mind- he was so effortlessly cute.

(that right there is a fact.)

She finally finished up, slapping her hands together and smiling to herself. She stepped out of the laundry room and closed the door, muting the noises from the machine.

She quickly hopped up the staircase all the way to her bedroom. She immediately went quiet again, tip toeing to the bed. She carefully placed her small body onto the creaking bed, snuggling up against her boyfriends warm chest.

He let out a low hum and Y/N smiled. Her fingers played with his blonde locks, massaging his scalp.

Jay turned his head towards her with a yawn. She smiled and caressed his cheek, laying her head on his side.

"Morning." Jay muttered, his voice still raspy from his sleep.

"It's actually 5 pm dummy. I gotta make dinner. What would you like?"   Y/N laughed. Jay shrugged and snuggling into her neck, spooning her into a hug.

"Anything you make is always great. Heck, you could cook dog shit and it'd probably taste phenomenal." he joked. I laughed a bit, playing with the hem of his shirt.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."
———
note: don't give jay dog shit no matter how good it tastes.