-GAMES; MAKNAE LINE

genre; fluff/comedy
word count; 1066
note; there will be lots of teasing and jokes using swears and insults and such. please know that this is NOT to make the members look bad, it's all jokes and for entertainment purposes.
———
"A rat?"

"Nope."

"...it looks like a weiner."

"No."

"That's either a banana or a hard boiled egg cut into eight slices with the perfect touch of mayonnaise spread on top."

"Nu-uh."

"Screw it. What is it?"

"It's Barbie."

"Ooh... I mean, I guess I could see it from this angle..." Sunoo said, cocking his head to the side.

"Never mind, now it looks like an umbilical cord holding a cocktail."

Niki rolled his eyes and crumpled up the paper with his drawing of Barbie.
He bit his lip in focus as he compressed it into a ball.

"Lebron" he shouted, throwing the paper into the trash can but missing by quite a bit.

"Psh, you suck. Lemme try." Sunoo said, taking the notebook and yanking out a random paper.

"Hey, that was my math homework!" Niki whined.

"Stop acting like you tried hard on it. We all know Google did 98% of that shit." Sunoo shrugged, focusing on his aim. He inhaled deeply before launching the paper ball into the air. As it reached the ground, it swiftly landed in the garbage can.

"I call bullshit." Niki scoffed, jumping from his seat. He began to pace around the room, alarm noises echoing from his mouth.

"You got your proof. You saw it live, front row seats, my guy. What else do you need?"

"You."

"You cheesy little bitch."

Interrupting the bickering boys, Jungwon let out a loud gasp. Sunoo turned to him with a raised eyebrow, while Niki stared at him attentively.

"DID YOU GUYS KNOW SIESTA IS A SYNONYM FOR SLEEP?" he asked, turning his laptop towards them. The two boys squinted at the screen.

(not kidding i literally found this yesterday 🌝🤌)

"The fuck?" Sunoo squeaked, taking the laptop into his lap. His mouth was gaping open as he stared at the brightly lit screen.

"The hell is this?" Niki muttered, leaning next to Sunoo.

"The whole world is a lie." Jungwon said, shaking his head and taking back his laptop.

"Wait guys, what about we play charades?" Niki said excitedly, the imaginary lightbulb illuminating above his head.
———
"You look like a Q-tip that really needs to pee." Jungwon said, staring at Niki wiggling his arms around.

He puckered his lip like a fish and Sunoo immediately sat up, clapping his hands excitedly.

"JAY!! ITS JAY!!" he yelled. Jungwon erupted into laughter while Niki let out a snort.

"Y'all are ass at this." Niki laughed.

"Does it make noise?" Jungwon asked.

"Answering that will ruin the point of Charades."

"So? Sheesh Niki, have you ever been taught that you don't always have to play by the rules?"

"No, I was raised by normal people."

Sunoo wheezed and fell back into the cushions, holding his tummy as he almost peed himself of laughter.

(sounding like a whole car exhaust)

"Okay okay, I give up." Jungwon said.

"An octopus." Niki groaned. The two boys looked at him shocked.

"Wow, you really suck."
———
"YOU MOVED SIX WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING-"

"NO I DIDNT DUMB FUCK CAN YOU COUNT-"

"ARE YOU BLIND-"

"YOU SLIMY KNEE CAP, I WILL THROW YOU INTO THE OVEN LIKE THEY DID TO MISTER POTATO HEAD-"

"YEAH DO IT, MAYBE HE CAN COUNT-"

"SHUT YOUR SLIMY MOUTH-" Sunoo yelled, before spilling a bit of water on Jungwon.

The boy looked up at Sunoo with big eyes, jaw dangling open.

"Sorry, I thought the witch would melt." Sunoo snapped, taking a sip out of the water bottle before setting it on the side table.

"I will BEAT you." Jungwon said firmly through gritted teeth.

"It feels like i'm being threatened by a cupcake."

"Monopoly" never turned out good.
———
The boys finally settled on watching some T.V. Niki threw himself on the large couch, Sunoo shoving him off and plopping onto it himself.

As the boys fought for the couch, Jungwon quietly sat on the small one adjacent to them. He snuggled up into one of the pillows and grabbed the remote, searching though the various shows and movies.

"Gimme gimme." Sunoo said, making grabby hands at the remote Jungwon had in his grasp. The younger shook his head slowly.

"Ask nicely." he said teasingly, keeping in a laugh as he returned to his search. He heard Sunoo grunt and take a deep breathe.

"Jungwonie, please pass me the remote." he said sweetly. Jungwon smiled and passed it to him. The eldest greedily smiled and immediately chose a show called "Crime Scene: Vanishing at the Cecil Hotel".

(guys that show is so fucking good it's about the death of elisa lam. dont recommend if you like stories of murder and such. i personally didn't wanna watch it but my friends hauled me into it, whattya know it wasn't too bad. it's on netflix for those interested. also it's 1 am and i cant sleep bc if it so that's a warning)

Niki groaned and hid his face into the pillow.

"No, no, NOOOO!!" he yelled.

"Awe, please Niki? Just try it for me?" Sunoo begged, taking the youngers hands in his own and shaking them.

"I... I don't like horror." the youngest said quietly, voice full of embarrassment. Sunoo smiled gently and pet his hair.

"Awe, i'm sorry... but too fucking bad." the elder said, pretending to press play. Niki shrieked but raised an eyebrow when he saw that Sunoo never actually pressed it. 

The two elders laughed hysterically as Niki pouted, snatching the remote. He looked through movies and as the boys laughs died down, Jungwon excitedly hollered.

"THEY HAVE THE MY LITTLE PONY MOVIE!!" he yelled, throwing a hand over his mouth. Niki blinked a couple times but smiled.

"Do you... wanna watch it?" he asked.

"UHM YES." Jungwon answered, eyes wide opened as he squealed at the cover.

"Lowkey me too." Niki said, pressing play and excitedly leaning back into the couch.

Sunoo rolled his eyes, scoffing as he crossed his arms disapprovingly.

"You babies...

I love this movie."
———
here is the long awaited maknae line story, as promised. i was quite hesitant about posting this because i don't want people to think the members are rude. it's all teasing and i really hope you guys understand that.
if this story ends up getting hate i will take it down. i really don't want people taking this the wrong way.