-ROLLERCOASTER; P.SH

genre; fluff/comedy
word count; 756
—————
"There's too many people, Y/N. Look, we have to wait an hour to use the damn bathroom." B/S/F complained, pointing to the crowd of people surrounding a single porta-potty.

I pulled B/S/F to the shortest line I could find. Coincidentally, it was to the biggest roller coaster in the whole amusement park.

"No fucking way i'm going on that." B/S/F said, yanking her wrist out of my grasp.

"I'll wait out here."

"Pussy." I teased, rolling my eyes. Finally my turn came up and I stepped forward. I stepped up the metal steps and got into the second cart, excitedly wiggling my toes.

I scanned the ride, nervously gulping at the various loops and dives. I shook my head free of the worrying thoughts and my gaze landed on the person next to me.

I didn't even notice his presence.

He made eye contact with me and raised an eyebrow. I glanced away, turning my back to him. What's his deal?

I looked behind us- the carts were all full but the ride wasn't starting.

"God, what's going on?" he groaned next to me. I shrugged and rested my hand in my palm.

"Not sure, Mr. Eyebrow Raise." I teased, chuckling to myself.

"Wow, you're clever, princess."

"I know."

The ride creaked a bit but still didn't move. Impatient people began getting off, while I stayed on, settling on waiting a bit longer.

"Sorry, love birds, the rides broken." A tall, skinny, man with an afro of untamed brown hair chewed his gum obnoxiously as he stood next to our cart.

I shrugged and began to scoot off but whined as the slow boy next to me blocked my way.

"For fucks sake, hurry up."

"Eff off, will ya?" he said, finally making it out of the wagon. I rolled my eyes and hopped out after him. I scanned the crowd for my best friend, but yet, there was no sight of her. I rested on the metal gate as I quickly texted her.                  

                                                         You
                                         where tf are u

"Do I have to put a leash on this damn kid?" I whispered to myself.

I groaned quietly as I got left on delivered. I kept my ringer on in case I heard from her. I decided to take a walk around the amusement park alone and grab some snacks as I awaited her reply.

I found a small cotton candy stand and made my way over to buy one. My stomach grumbled and even though I knew this wouldn't fill me up, I bought a stick anyway.

However, when it was time to pay, I couldn't find my wallet anywhere. I dug through all my pockets and my purse until I finally let out a frustrated groan. I remember leaving my purse with B/S/F when I went on the ride.

I was about to apologize to the cashier when I saw a hand give the cashier a ten dollar bill.

"Keep the change."

I felt my eyes widen, I remember that voice from earlier. The boy from the roller coaster was standing right next to me with a grin plastered on his face. His threw an arm over my shoulders and smiled down on me.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked, shaking his grasp off. His grin dropped and he put his hands in his pockets.

"I uh... I came to apologize for earlier." he said quietly, nervously scratching the back of his neck.

I sighed. It was kind of cute seeing such a tall, intimidating, man acting so shy and nervous. 

"I guess I forgive you." I said, crossing my arms and dragging my gaze to the floor.

I bit my lip as I hesitantly took his arm and draped it over my shoulders again. I felt the boy smirk next to me, but I still refused to make eye contact.

"That's adorable." he chuckled. I scoffed and raised my eyebrows.

"Who's the eyebrow raiser now?" he teased, sticking his tongue out jokingly. I shook my head lowly and rolled my eyes.

"What's your name, anyway?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Park Sunghoon."
———
i wrote this bc my bsf challenged me to a 30-minute ff competition. lets just say without revision this took me like an hour 😃 not kidding i literally got only 187 words or sum in the thirty minutes we had