-DON'T LEAVE ME: P.SH

genre; fluff
request for; @imalonerwhosimps
i know you asked for some basic sunghoon fluff so here it is!!
word count; 672
—————
I sighed as my thumb began to cramp. I've been scrolling through Instagram for what seemed like forever. I groaned and threw my phone on the small couch near the window.

I snuggled into my pillow and stared out into the dark night. The room was barely lit up by a lamp on the desk in the corner. I played with a loose thread on the covers, twirling it around my finger.

I listened as the sound of a running shower began the fade. Not long after, the door of the bathroom creaked open. I smiled and turned to see Sunghoon, ruffling his hair with a towel.

He flashed a smile that made the butterflies in my stomach swirl.

"All cozied up?" he asked. I nodded and snuggled deeper into one of the many blankets. It smelled just like his cologne.

He threw himself on the spot beside me and made sure I was fully covered by the blanket before squeezing himself in.

(lol "can you feel my heart" just started playing- random question but does anyone here listen to bo burnham? i literally cry when i hear all eyes on me don't ask me why anyway sorry)

I felt his fingers interlock with mine and immediately felt a feeling of safety and security empower me.

"Y/N?"

"Hmm?" I muttered. I was pretty tired and my eyes were already closed.

"You know you're really truly amazing?" he said. I chuckled and opened my eyes to catch him staring at the ceiling.

"You know you're really truly the greatest boyfriend on this planet?" I said.

I caressed his cheek and I noticed a little smile tugging at his lips. I chuckled a little and gave him a pat on the belly before turning back around.

"Go to sleep now, love." I muttered, closing my eyes and snuggling back into the pillow.

"Okay." he said. Although he seemed tired I heard the sheets behind me  constantly rustle. I heard him groan and sigh, finally giving in to the fact  he really doesn't want to sleep.

"Let's not go to sleep yet." I sarcastically proposed.

"Yeah, you know what, i'm not really tired." he replied. I chuckled and rubbed my eyes.

"Is there something going on? Or you just can't sleep?"

He shrugged, fiddling with the covers. I took his hand and held it in mine.

"You can tell me."

"I mean, I dunno..." he thought for a second, sitting up in the bed. I looked up at him with eyes of worry. He sighed and gave me a weak smile.

"I always think about the day when you'll leave me. And some days are worse than others. I guess tonight i've just been down in the dumps about it."

He looked at me and I could see his eyes grow red. A single tear streamed down his face but he bit his lip to refrain from crying.

I felt my heart shatter into what seemed like a million pieces. I quickly jumped on him and held him so tight, I worried he wouldn't be able to breathe. My hand massaged his scalp as I whispered calming words into his ear.

"Sunghoon, i'd never leave you. Not after all we've been through." I kissed his temple and held on a bit longer before pulling back.

I rested my head on his chest and matched my breathing with his.

"I'm sorry. Foolish of me to think that." he kissed my head and ran a hand on my hair.

"I'll never let you go." he whispered.

"Me too, love, me too." I replied. Soon enough, I heard soft snores escape his delicate lips. I chuckled and snuggled a bit closer before falling into a deep sleep, too.
—————
OMG DID YALL SEE ENHA DO A DANCE COVER OF BOY IN LUV RECENTLY- I KNOW THEYVE DONE IT BEFORE BUT HOLY CRAP JUST LIKE KILL ME ALREADY DUDE 🛐🤰