-PIZZA; Y.JW

genre; i'm too tired for this
word count; 13
(it's 1410 but i thought this mistake was freakin ridiculous)
—————
I felt my head begin to ache as the same song replayed over and over at full volume. My airpods were practically shaking in my ears at this point.

I hissed as I held my aching head and decided it was time for a snack break.
I paused the music and took a minute to adjust.

I placed my airpods in their case and set them on my drawer, hopping out of bed and flinging my door wide open.

My bare feet trudged down the stairs and into the kitchen. I groaned at the sound of seven boys wrestling and laughing in the living room downstairs.

My brothers friends were over. I don't usually mind it until they start getting loud and annoying, which tends to happen pretty fast.

I dug through the fridge and cabinets, but nothing seemed of interest to me. I suddenly stopped searching at the sound of the doorbell.

I began to walk over to the door until Heeseung suddenly appeared, pushing me to the side.

"Not for you." he said, running to the door. I grabbed a pillow and aimed it at his head. He yelped a bit at the contact but managed to open the door.

After a small conversation with the delivery man, he shut the door with two pizzas in his hand.

I stomped my foot on the ground like a kid throwing a tantrum, shooting him a glare.

"What about me?!" I yelled. He rolled his eyes and walked down the stairs.

"Grab some plates and you can have a slice." he said. I huffed at his words but grabbed eight paper plates, anyways.

I made my way down to the boys and smiled as I was greeted by all of them.
They were always very kind to me but I never payed them much attention.

Safe to say I like some more than the others.

"Thanks." Hee said, taking the plates from my grasp and flinging it to the guys. They all grabbed a slice or two and returned to their spots on the beanbags, couch, or floor.

"Kay Y/N, grab and go."

"Yah." I growled at him. Heeseung rolled his eyes as I loaded two slices on my plate.

"Ah, cmon Hee, she can stay for a bit." Jungwon said. I suddenly felt my stomach flutter, not knowing wether it was from my hunger or the boy himself.

"I love your hair, Y/N," Sunghoon said, sending me a smile. "did you dye it?"

"Yes sir."

"Nice. You'd have to dye mine sometime." he raised a single eyebrow. I smirked at him and looked back down at my plate.

I couldn't call him a flirt- that would be hypocrisy.

I suddenly heard a high-pitched squeal. I looked up and saw Jungwon flick Hoons forehead, for what i'm guessing is the second time.

I chuckled to myself. This happened quite often. Many would think he liked me, but I doubted it. Jungwon had a new girlfriend practically every week.

"Okay Y/N-ah, times up. Out you go!" Heeseung said excitedly, giving me a small shove out the door.

"Your loss." I shrugged, taking a big bite out of my pizza and sauntering up the stairs.
—————
I barely heard a knock at my door over the blaring music, this time, coming from my speaker. No one seemed to mind- the boys could barely hear it over their screams and laughs and mom and dad aren't home.