-SNAPCHAT; L.HS

genre; fluff
word count; 291
———
Snapchat
"Heedeung" added you as a friend!

Y/N raised an eyebrow. She quickly tapped on the notification and hesitated before adding them back.

She didn't know why, but she felt like she should add this person. But who knows? Maybe she just added a 60 year old man looking for nudes.

Time passed and finally the person began typing. Y/N shrugged to herself and returned to her intense game of Mario Kart, dropping the phone on the couch.

The continuous buzzing went by unnoticed as all of Y/Ns attention was focused on the television in front of her. Finally, her ringtone caused her to pause the game fully and annoyingly drag her attention to her spazzing phone.

She nervously pressed the red button, as "Heedeung" was calling. She went back to the chat and noticed all the missed snaps.

Heedeung 
hey
hi
hello?
maam

I sighed and quickly tapped a question mark in return.

You
?

Heedeung 
oh ur alive

You
sadly

Heedeung 
hey don't think like that >:(

You
what?

Heedeung 
positive energy miss queen
no negative energy
n o
n a d a

You
why?

Heedeung 
you ask too many questions

You
i'm like a rock bro i'm a stone i'm dwayne don't test me

Heedeung
you-🗿

You
facts 😫😫

Heedeung
how are u?

You
shit. my friends are toxic and schools been awfully confusing

(me 👁👅👁)

Heedeung
i'm so sorry :(((
can i help u feel better?

You
no it's ok :)

Heedeung
no i must help u
i'm determined

You
bro ily

Heedeung
ly too <3

You

———i don't even know what this was-but pls be careful on the internet, don't add random strangers and dont trust anyone, even if they're nice!

———
i don't even know what this was-
but pls be careful on the internet, don't add random strangers and dont trust anyone, even if they're nice!