-SHOPPING; ENHYPEN

genre; comedy
note; all jokes made in this are for laughs, nothing is meant to disrespect any member.
-word count; 853
-NOT PROOF READ
———
The plan was simple: split up into three groups, shop for about an hour, then meet up at the Rainforest Cafe at 1 o'clock. Everyone agreed to the somewhat subtle plan, immediately starting to pick teams.

"I call dibs on the little one." Sunghoon said, throwing an arm over Jakes shoulders with a smile.

"Nope, we're doing this fairly." Heeseung said, pulling out his phone. Sunghoon pouted and pulled his arm away from the boys frame.

"You're number one." Heeseung said, pointing to Jay.

"You're number two." he pointed at Sunghoon.

"You're three." he pointed at Jake.

"You're four." he pointed at Sunoo.

"You're five." he pointed at Jungwon.

"And you're six." he pointed at Niki, who nodded understandingly.

"And you're wasting our time." Sunghoon groaned. Heeseung rolled his eyes playfully.

"Actually i'm number seven, thanks." he scoffed. Retuning his focus back to the phone, he pressed down the home button and cleared his throat.

"Hey Siri, pick two numbers from one to seven." he said clearly. Sunghoon scoffed.

"Six. Seven." she said in a monotone voice.

Heeseung and Niki were the first group.

"Howdy pardner." Niki said in a country accent, pulling down his imaginary cowboy hat. He wandered over to the elder and rested an arm on his shoulder.

"Hey Siri, pick three numbers from one to seven." Heeseung repeated.

"One. Four. Five." she replied. Jay, Sunoo, and Jungwon grouped together next to Heeseung and Niki.

"NO NO NO, IM WITH THESE IDIOTS?!" Jay groaned in his hands. Heeseung shook his head without a reply.

"Gee, thanks." Sunoo rolled his eyes, nudging the elders shoulder.

"And that leaves..." Jungwon said, jolting his head to Sunghoon and Jake who smoothly fist bumped.

"Destiny, man. Destiny." Jake said.

"Remember, Rainforest Cafe at 1 o'clock!" Heeseung yelled, grabbing Nikis hand and pulling him away from the group.
———
"Ooh, can we get this?"

"No."

"Awe. How about this? You NEED this!"

"NO."

"OOH, HOW ABOUT THESE?!"

Heeseung took a deep breathe and slowly turned to Niki, eyes closed. The young boy was holding around ten boxes of candy, the small packages slowly slipping from his grip.

"Put that away." Heeseung groaned, rubbing his temples.

"Nope. You're not the only one shopping, smart ass." he said, jokingly laughing in the elders face.

"HEY NO SWEARING." Heeseung said sternly, holding a finger in front of the boy and raised an eyebrow.

"Okay boomer."

"Please, my cheeks hurt from cringing too hard."

"Like you could do better."

"I don't have the energy for that."

"I assumed."
———
"SUNOO, TRY THIS ON I BEG OF YOU." Jungwon laughed, holding up a huge silicone Shrek head. Sunoo sighed and slipped it on his head.

"GET OFF ME SWAMP, DONKEH!" he yelled, shoving Jungwon into the clothing rack. The young boy stumbled and almost knocked it over, but a force on the other side stopped it.

Jungwon raised an eyebrow as the rack was turned back upwards. Jay came out from behind it with furrowed eyebrows.

"What the hell are you idiots doing?!" he said through gritted teeth. Sunoo was hysterically laughing, still wearing the silicone Shrek head. Jungwon was trying to keep in a laugh too, his inflated cheeks beginning to turn red. 

"You don't need a costume to look like him." Jay snapped, pulling off the Shrek head. Sunoo gasped and grabbed the head from him.

"At least I don't look like a decomposing macaw." he chuckled, Jungwon letting out a dehydrated wheeze behind him.

"JUNGWON WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT, YOU SOUNDED LIKE A CAR EXHAUST-" Sunoo laughed, holding his tummy. The two boys rested against the wall hysterically laughing while Jay looked through the clothes.

He was shaking his head, occasionally rolling his eyes when one of the boys let out a stupid remark.

But he had to admit, it was kind of funny.
———
"This one? Or this one?" Sunghoon asked, switching the bucket hats on and off his head.

"Nah, that one makes you look like a Pepsi bottle. Choose that one." Jake said, pointing to the hat in his right hand. Sunghoon nodded and began looking through the shirt rack next.

As they slid the hangers and glanced at the various shirts, none of the clothing items sparked their interest.

So Jake proposed going to another shop- a men's clothing store that recently opened next door.

Sunghoon agreed, paying for his few items and following Jake out of the store. It was a short walk to the new store and they were there in a matter of seconds.

As Sunghoon wandered in, there was a sudden crash behind him. Raising an eyebrow, he turned around to find Jake on the floor, holding his forehead.

"What happened to you?" the younger asked, pulling Jake up by his arm.

"I didn't know there was glass." the elder muttered, rubbing his aching head.

"Did you really?" Sunghoon asked between laughs. Jake shushed him and tugged him deeper into the shop, hopping no one saw him.
———
yup