- COMFORTABLE; PJ.S (PART TWO)

I laughed obnoxiously as the story got funnier. I looked up at Jays silly smile and felt my breathing hitch. It was that feeling again.

"I'm so glad to see you Y/N, it's been forever. I missed this." he said as our laughing died down. I nodded and smiled brightly.

"You're the only friend i've seen since college." I sighed, feeling the frown wipe the smile off my face. I watched as Jays smile dropped, too, leaving him in his natural pout. There were a couple moments of silence before the boy cleared his throat.

"Y/N, I know it isn't my place. But is there a reason you dropped out?" he asked quietly. I looked up at him almost surprised. My mouth opened but I couldn't push myself to say anything.

Suddenly, I felt a warm hand on mine.

"It's okay, you don't have to tell me. I understand it's private." he smiled. That just made me fall in love with him even more.

(HOW IS HE SO FUCKING HOT... AND RESPECTFULLL)

I ended up spilling the whole story to him. I always kept it locked inside me, but it felt so good to tell someone.

"Fuck her." was all he managed to say. I laughed and nodded in agreement. I quickly focused my attention to the sleeping child as she shuffled in my arms again.

I checked the time in my phone and gasped.

"Is it really 1 a.m?!" I whispered shouted. Jay slowly nodded. I face palmed and began gathering my things.

"I should go-"

"Y/N, you cant go back there."

I heard a stern voice say. It belonged to none other than Jay, who held my wrist gently.

"I'm not going back there, no way." I said reassuringly. I turned to leave but his grasp only became tighter.

"So where are you going to go?" he asked worriedly.

"Jay, I appreciate your concern, but we'll be fine I promi-"

"You have no where to go, don't you?" he asked quietly. He raised his eyebrows as I sighed defeatedly.

"Jay I... I don't know what to do." I choked. I felt the tears well up in my eyes. I was scared, of course I was. I have a child and no where to go.

Suddenly, I felt secure arms around me. I gasped and stood frozen, but it took me less than a second to melt into his grasp.

I let my salty tears fall onto his shirt. I couldn't take it anymore, the world has me under a choke hold and it's not worth fighting for.

I calmed down after a little bit and wiggled out of Jays arms. He looked at me with pure sadness and wiped my damp cheeks.

"Stay with me. Please." he insisted, taking my single hand in his. I blushed at his touch and gnawed on my lip nervously.

"I don't know..."

"You can think about it at my place. I'll drive." he smiled, holding his hand out for the keys. I slowly slid my keys out of the back pocket of my jeans and plopped it on his hand.

He smiled proudly and took the child from my grasp. I sighed as my arm was finally free, wiggling it around a bit.

We waved at the cashier before running out into the pouring rain. We got in the car quick and got in our way.

"Thank you so fucking much, Jay. You don't understand how much I appreciate it." I said, rubbing my face in my hands.

"It's nothing. Really, truly." he said, interlocking our fingers. I blushed and smiled to myself.

I heard rustling behind us and smiled when I saw her puffy face in the mirror.

"Hi, Hana, are you awake?" I asked. She nodded and froze when she noticed Jay. I chuckled and ruffled her hair.

"This is a friend of mine. We'll sleep at his place tonight." I said, running a thumb across her cheek.

I heard Jay mutter a "please stay forever" and rolled my eyes playfully, but I couldn't hide the deep blush on my face.

"You look like a tomato." Hana laughed, poking my cheek. Jay and I laughed a bit before I swiftly took her onto my lap.
—————
After a couple minutes of driving, we neared a gorgeous apartment building. It was surrounded by greenery that wasn't quite visible in the darkness, but still looked glorious.

Jay helped me take my bags upstairs while I carried Hana. She wiggled free from my grasp and I questionably looked at her.

"I'm awake enough, I can walk." she whispered, a large yawn following.

"It's a short walk, I promise." Jay said reassuringly. I grabbed a duffel from his hand and we began our walk into the building.
—————
A couple stairs and halls later, we made it to room number 344. Jay unlocked it fairly quickly and we walked inside. It was larger than I ever expected, but it seemed so cozy.

"Go ahead, explore." the boy smiled. Hana squealed and ran through the rooms. I shook my head in embarrassment. I heard a deep chuckle behind me followed by an arm around my shoulders.

"She's adorable." he said, snuggling to me. I blushed and kept my gaze on the floor. Suddenly, a large, loud, yawn escaped my mouth.

Jay laughed and grasped my hand.

"Let's get you to bed, sugar plum."
—————
I watched as Jay gently tucked the corners of the blanket under my sisters fragile body. The sight gave me hope and brought a smile to my face.

Finally, he stood up and gave me a thumbs up.

"Let's sleep, shall we?" he whispered in a british accent, holding a hand out for me. I giggled and took his hand gratefully.

He quietly led me to his bedroom, full of various shades of blacks and grays. I fell onto the bed tiredly, Jay snickering behind me.

"Here." he said, tossing me sweatpants and a large shirt.

"It's alright, I'll sleep in this." I said, snuggling to one of his pillows.

Jay raised an eyebrow and pointed to the bathroom.

"Go change, love."
—————
Once I came back, I found Jay already under the covers scrolling on his phone. I seemed to pull his attention as I rested against the doorway.

"You look so fucking cute." he said,  scanning me up and down. I felt the familiar feeling rising to my cheeks.

"C'mere, i'm tired." the boy yawned. He scooted back toward the wall and widened his arms. I tiredly made my way into the bed and in between his arms.

He snuggled into my neck and planted a soft kiss on my jaw before heading into a deep sleep. I smiled and gave into the feeling, soon falling into a soothing darkness.
—————
yall i'm so sorry for not posting for so long