-BEAUTIFUL; Y.JW

genre; fluff
word count; 731
—————
(Y/N pov)
I sat on the bed, phone resting on the lamp as I looked at myself through the camera. I was trying to scratch off a huge pimple on my forehead which I shouldn't be doing, but yet, here I was.

"Ow." I would occasionally mutter. Jungwon, who was laying on the spot next to me, flinched every time I yelped. He was scrolling through his phone, probably looking through some girls hot insta pics or something.

It isn't something he'd do, but right now, I tend to think the worst.

I could see him raise an eyebrow with my peripheral vision, staring at me for a couple seconds before returning back to his phone.

"Ouch." I squeaked, rubbing my forehead intensely.

"Y/N, what the hell are you doing?" Jungwon asked, a hint of annoyance in his voice. I spared him a glance and shrugged. I really didn't want to seem annoying, especially to my crush.

"Squeezing out Mount Vesuvius on my forehead." I said, going back to examining the pimple through the phone.

"Well don't." he said, pulling my arm away from my forehead.

"Why not? I don't wanna be ugly." I said, turning to face him fully. His eyebrows were raised and his mouth was slightly agape. He looked shocked- however, I didn't know about what.

"You aren't, though." he said after a moment, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"You're right. Even if I do end up squeezing it out, it's not gonna make me prettier." I said, returning to the screen. I squinted as I tried to look closer at the growing bump on my head.

"The hell are you on, Y/N? Do you need glasses? Are you blind?"

"No... if anything, I have 20/20 vision." I said. I felt Jungwon sigh deeply as he grabbed my arms. He sat me up straight, looking at me with a serious face.

"Are you an overdue library book? Cause you have fine written all over you." he said. He seemed serious, but I was honestly surprised. He has never said any pick up lines or flirt with me in any way.

"You're so cheesy." I chuckled,  blushing a little and looking down.

He held a finger under my chin and our eyes met again. I felt the bright red color on my cheeks darken.

"Could you pass me an inhaler? Cause you take my breathe away." I laughed a little bit and I felt Jungwon smile ever so softly.

"Damn, you're hotter than the bottom of my laptop." he continued.

"I wanna go swimming but i'm drowning in your eyes."

"Like a Disney DVD, i'm enhanced with Fast Play."

"Are you Australian? Because you meet all the koala-fications."

"Aside from being gorgeous, what do you do for a living?"

"Are your parents artists? Because you're a masterpiece."

"I CANT TAKE THE CHEESINESS!" I yelled, falling into his lap. I was blushing madly but I was secretly loving every second of it.

"I'm not finished." Jungwon said, poking my nose. I giggled and look up at him.

"Did you sit on a pile of sugar? Cause you got a pretty sweet ass." Jungwon said making the frat boy face. I was hysterically laughing by now, hiding my face in his chest.

I felt him laugh along and we sat like that for a bit, enjoying our company and laughing at cheesy pick up lines.

Our laughing died down and we sat in silence, our heavy breathing being the only thing audible in the room.

"You're amazing, Yang Jungwon." I whispered against his chest.  We were resting against the pillows, swallowed up in each other's embrace.

"I meant what I said, Y/N." he said, those deep dark eyes meeting mine.

"Even the one about the sweet ass?" I giggled. He chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"Yes, that one too."
———
pinterest rlly saved me with the pick up lines yall-
also yes, it's been quite a while, and i'm sorry for not posting for a hot minute. i was swallowed up in my own world so i needed a break. i've just been weirdly upset about things lately and i assume it's the weather, but it's also my parents, school, and problems with myself. i hope y'all understand :3