-CHICKEN; K.SN

genre; fluff
word count; 569
—————
"FUCK!" I yelled, hiding my face under the blanket. It's not like it could protect me, but at least I wouldn't see the screen.

I bit my lip, my eyes glued shut and hands starting to sweat. I peeked out a bit from the blankets, hesitantly dropping it on my legs.

I heard Sunoos chuckle next to me. My arms were crossed and I showed him a little pout. I felt him turn to look at me, his arm draping over my small frame.

He pulled me close to him, my head barely hitting his chest.

"It's just a movie." he whispered, his eyes not leaving the screen.

"Doesn't make it any less scarier." I snapped. Sunoo shook his head and ruffled my hair.
———
"JUST KILL HIM! HE'S GONNA PROBABLY DIE IN THE END ANYWAY!" I yelled again, this time hiding my face into my palms.

I was so over this movie, but I lost a bet to Sunoo and now I had no choice.

I felt yet another snicker from the boy and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Don't laugh! It's scary!" I exclaimed, covering the screen with my hand.

"Don't worry, i'll protect you." Sunoo cooed, caressing my cheek. Lucky for me, the room was dark and the lights were off, so my blush wasn't visible.

He effortlessly brought me onto his lap. He seemed so unfazed by any jump scares or a frightening figure in the movie- I wish it were that easy.

I felt his hands snake around my waist tightly, giving a little squeeze. His neck rested on my shoulder, gently snuggling to my neck.

I felt his breathe fanning against my skin. I leaned back into his chest and closed my eyes, blocking out the movie completely.

Before I knew it, I was sucked away into sleep.
———
(Sunoo POV)
She looks ethereal when she is asleep. I stared at her in awe, caressing her cheek softly. I was smiling like an idiot.

I quickly turned of the television in hopes that the sound wouldn't wake her. I shifted her position so that I was holding her bridal style.

She felt so light in my arms, like a little bean. I quietly hesitated up the stairs, making my steps as gentle and quiet as possible.

She shifted in her sleep, making me stop. I watched as her eyes slowly fluttered open, immediately meeting mine.

"Ssh, baby, go back to sleep." I whispered. She smiled softly and closed her eyes yet again, snuggling closer to my chest.

My heart was beating so fast, I really hope she didn't hear it.

I continued up the stairs, finally making it to our bedroom. I carefully laid her delicate body on the bed, as if she were a piece of glass.

I took the sheets and threw them over her, making sure she was completely covered before I hopped next to her.

I tried to not make much noise as I got onto the creaking bed. I sighed when I finally got comfortable, pulling Y/N closer to me.

I admired her face- her plump lips, her long eyelashes, her silky hair, her puffy cheeks, her adorable nose- she was perfect.

Just completely utterly perfect.
———
guys it's 1 am