-ROSES; K.SN

genre; romance
word count; 596
—————
(Y/N pov)
I was finally home alone for the first time in a while. I just got back from school and my parents are at work. Usually my brother would be home, but I have no idea where he went. And you wanna know something? I didn't really care.

I blasted some of my favorite songs, making sure to put the speaker on full volume. I got a huge bowl of cookie dough ice cream with an obnoxious amount of whipped cream on top.

(if you don't like cookie dough ice cream i'll screech at you)

I was prancing around the house, screaming my lungs out and dancing until I was sore. I barely heard the banging on the door with the blaring music echoing through the house.

I quickly turned it off and fixed my hair before checking who it was through the peep hole.

You couldn't tell what was there because there was something covering it. You raised an eyebrow and hesitantly open the door. You looked around but no one was to be seen.

You checked what was covering your peep hole- a gorgeous rose with crimson petals was taped in front of it.

You smiled slightly and your heart fluttered. You never received such a present before and it made you feel giddy inside.

You gently took it off and brought it inside. Placing the flower on your counter, you took a vase from the cupboard and filled it with water. You gently placed the rose inside and brought it upstairs to your room, placing it on your desk.
———
The following day, you heard yet another knock. It was the same one as yesterday's, you couldn't help but notice. You check the peep hole and, once again, it's covered.

You opened it to find a second rose- however, this one was white with tinted pink tips.

You smiled again and took one last glance around before taking it inside.
———
Day after day, you received roses. All different colors but all had the same meaning. You told you're best friend, who suggested you set up a camera to see who it is.

But the longer you thought about it, the longer you realized- however this is clearly wants to stay anonymous. They make me happy without even knowing and respecting them is the least that I can do. Whenever they're ready they can confess. But as of now, they clearly don't want to.

It was day 7 when you heard yet another one of the same knock. You didn't bother looking through the peep hole and threw open your door.

However, instead of no one being in sight, Sunoo was standing right in front of you. He was softly smiling with red tinted cheeks. He held a rose- the same one you got the very first time.

You couldn't believe your crush was there with a rose in hand. Your heart did back flips as you tried keeping your cool.

"Hi, Y/N." he said. I smiled and stumbled a little even though I was standing still. I flushed a deep a red of embarrassment and looked down at my feet. Sunoo lightly chuckled and lifted my chin to his height. Our faces were oddly close but I didn't mind...

...no, I didn't mind at all.

"H-hi, Sunoo." I mentally facepalmed for stuttering.

"You're so damn cute." he muttered, slowly connecting our lips.
———
GUH BYE-
en-connect was today and i wanna cry i rlly rlly wish i was there.