-ROOMATES; S.J

genre; fluff but a little bit of spice
request for; @zuzusil
here's a jake version and i'll try to get heeseungs done soon!
word count; 1445
—————
I fiddled with the keys, trying to get the door unlocked in the lightly dimmed hallway. I was so tired and I couldn't stand being in my little red dress any longer.

I sighed a sigh of relief as I finally got the door to open. I walked in and threw the keys on the small table next to the closet, along with my heels and purse.

It was dark, but I felt my way around until I reached what I hoped was the living room. I yawned as I stumbled to find the sofa.

I belly flopped onto the cushions and was just about to fall asleep before the living room lights were turned on.

My vision was blurry as I tiredly looked up at the culprit. I saw Jake leaning on the doorway to the bedrooms with a cup of herbal tea in his hand.

His white shirt fell loosely under his collarbone, and the waistband of his black plaid P.J. pants sat perfectly on his hips.

I noticed his muscles getting a lot more toned recently. That's probably why he's been leaving the apartment far more than usual. His hair also looked a little darker, and I wonder if he'd dyed it.

I never paid attention to these things but suddenly I did now. I don't drink so it definitely wasn't drunk thoughts, so I guess I just simply never noticed how pretty dang attractive my roommate was.

No wonder he had a new girlfriend basically every week. It wasn't hard for him to get chicks, but luckily we had sound proof walls.

He tells me he's still a virgin but sometimes I feel like he's lying to me. But who am I to care? God knows what he's done up until now.

"Turn it off." I groaned, tucking my head into the crook of the couch. I heard his familiar chuckle and felt the ground shake as his big ass fucking yoongi baguette feet-

sorry, sorry.

I felt the ground slightly tremble as he stomped over to the couch. The light suddenly dimmed as his shadow hovered over me. The scent of cologne and sweet-smelling tea filled my nostrils.

Did I mention he smells insanely good?

"Y/N, your whole ass is out."

I felt my insides get cold as his words processed through my brain. I turned onto my back and tucked the dress as low as possible.

I put a pillow over my lower abdomen and leaned on the opposite end of the couch. I felt my cheeks heat up in embarrassment as the thought of my butt out on display for my hot roommate replayed in my head.

"Don't worry, your all good. If it makes you feel any better, i've seen a lotta ass but yours is the nicest one." he nodded as reassurance but I shot him a glare.

"Ha, ha." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

"Where were you?" he said, walking away from the couch.

"Ah, so you suddenly care?" I laughed surprisingly. He turned on the kitchen light and began digging through the fridge.

"Just asking." he raised his arms defensively, scanning the cups of various yogurts.

I shook my head to myself and let out a large yawn. I rubbed my eyes but stopped once I realized I still had make up on. I sighed at the fact that I probably looked like a raccoon.

"I'm gonna turn some music on." Jake said after a while, chewing on leftover Chinese food from some nights ago.

I hummed in response. He closed the fridge and began tapping on his phone.