-HENNESSEY; L.HS

genre; romance but add a bit of sPiCe 🌶 to that
word count; 800
—————
THERES A FLYING GODZILLA IN MY ROOM AND IM SO TIRED BUT IM NOT SLEEPING UNTIL IT DIES

I groaned as the booming music bled through the thin walls. I turned up my phone and even my speakers, still not being able to block out the music.

I checked the time: 1:09 a.m.

Best time for your brother to be throwing a party, huh?

I knew I wasn't going to get any sleep tonight, so I decided to join the crowd.

Before leaving my room, though, I made sure to hide all my important belongings into a drawer and lock it, shoving the key into the back pocket of my jeans.

The clanging of the chains hanging off my pants were barely heard over the music. I shoved through continuous sweaty, drunk bodies to search for the way into the kitchen. The pushing seemed endless.

I finally made my way into the kitchen, cringing at the several make out sessions surrounding me.

I searched around for alcohol, but only found empty cans and bottles scattered throughout the house.
I checked the place where my parents hide theirs, but even that cabinet was empty. I groaned to myself in frustration.

"Looking for this?" I suddenly heard behind me. I sharply turned around to find Heeseung, one of my brothers best friends and MY long term crush.

(LETS NOT GET CONFUSED HERE LMAO-)

He held out a bottle of Hennessy filled to the rim. His foot-taller figure smirked down at me.

"Yes, now gimme." I said, attempting to snatch the bottle from his grasp. However, his reflex was much too quick.

"What's the magic word, love?" he asked. His hand slammed against the wall next to us, trapping me.

"Please?" I said, attempting to sound confident but my voice coming out meek and quiet. I mentally face palmed and pursed my lips together in frustration.

"Okay no more games, give me it." I said sternly, reaching for the bottle yet again. He only hid it further behind his back.

"Eh, I changed my mind." Heeseung snickered, inching his face to my ear. My breathing hitched and I felt like I was in a choke hold.

(if you like the song "cupid's chokehold" i love you)

"How about... a kiss?" he whispered. His voice made me shiver at how serious it was. This wasn't just a game.

I felt my heart stop at his words. Would my dream finally turn into reality? I blushed madly and looked away.

"Promise you'll give it to me?" I said in attempt to cover up my act.

"Yes, I swear on my life. What else do you need, shorty, a pinky promise?" he teased, raising his eyebrows.

Suddenly, I grabbed his face and connected his lips to mine. I couldn't believe what I had done and clearly, neither could he.

But he seemed to melt into the kiss quickly, and soon, everything around us turned to dust. His lips against mine felt better than I could've ever imagined.

I could taste the different flavors of alcohol still painted on his lips. The sweet but savory taste made me worry this was some drunk act of his.

But he didn't seem to be seeing two or losing his balance. For the amount of times my brother has thrown parties, I know exactly the type of things Heeseung does when he's drunk.

This all seemed too real. Was this all just a dream? Maybe i've already drank too much and this was just some hallucination.

My thoughts seemed to disappear as he slowly pulled away. He stared deep into my eyes and I began feeling needy. I wanted more, the alcohol seemed like nothing at this point.

"Damn, Y/N." Heeseung muttered under his breath. He seemed speechless. It felt as if I had sucked all the air out of him.

"Give it to me." I said, my hands trailing down his neck and to his broad shoulders.

"Oh... right."

He slowly brought the alcohol from behind his back and gave it to me. His face portrayed the look of defeat.

I took the alcohol from his grasp and squiggled free from his embrace. I placed it on the counter and returned to the sad man behind me.

"What's up with you?" I asked him.

"Nothing, aren't you gonna drink the alcohol?"

"Mmm... that can wait." I said, taking his hand in mine and pulling him into my room.
—————
this ones a liiiiiitle spicy. if you're one of "those" engenes please remember heeseung is not a minor and hasn't been for 2 years. this isn't smut so if u wanna come for me, leave 👉 🚪
there's the door bitch
sorry that was a little aggressive