-EMERGENCY; P.JS

genre; romance
word count; 1065
note; YALL I RLLY RLLY HATE THIS ONE BUT ITS HERE AND WE'LL LET IT LIVE UNTIL IT BECOMES A THREAT
-NOT PROOF READ
———
(Y/N pov)
As the winds kept picking up, I started getting some food and flashlights ready in a bag. I never made a tornado emergency kit which i'm slowly regretting now.

Tree branches began falling all over the place, on power lines and on top of cars. Luckily, mine was in the garage.

The rain was pounding and the only visible light outside was the purple lighting slashing through the sky.

It was scary, especially being home alone.

I kept the tornado radar playing in my phone, watching the chances of a tornado actually forming instead of just a terrible storm, grow.

I brought my cat, Bora, down to the basement and filled her cage with a bed and warm blankets. I put several toys in there along with leaving a space for her food and water bowls.

I made sure to keep several bottles of water near me at all times along with food for Bora and I. There were piles of blankets and pillows already set up.

Now, I just needed some light sources. So I gathered up all the flashlights I could find and brought them downstairs.

As I came back into the kitchen and attempted searching for more food,
I gasped when I heard a knock on the door. A visitor? In deadly weather? After I heard another knock, the banging getting more anxious, I sprinted to the door.

I opened it to find a soaking wet Jay, leaning against the door frame. His expression seemed careless as he flashed a little smile.

"Jay, what the HELL are you doing out there?! Are you insane?!" I screamed, pulling the boy in by the wrist. He shrugged.

"I uhm... I... uh... wanted to see you." he said slowly, biting his lip hesitantly. A smile grew on my face as I crossed my arms.

"You're scared, aren't you?" I said. He flushed red and shook his head.

"No no no, of course not, I aint no pussy." he lied, scratching the back of his nape. I took his hands in mine and smiled.

"It's okay, i'm happy you came to me. Now come on, let's get to the basement." I said, handing him a bag of flashlights. He smiled back at me fondly.

"How did I get so lucky?" he said quietly, following me downstairs. I grinned to myself as I kept myself from squealing.

"Aww, is my little baby Bora scared?" Jay said in a baby voice. He took her out of the cage and began stroking her gently.

(HES STROKING DA PUSSYYYYYY)

I chuckled as I saw my furry baby snuggling into my boyfriends arms. I quickly snapped a picture on my phone before returning to my preparation for the night.

I nervously began setting up blankets and pillows in the comfiest ways possible. I placed the food and water on a small stool and put Boras cage on another. I sighed as I looked at my masterpiece.

A sudden realization hit me and I quickly looked behind me, finding what I was looking for. The first aid kit lay against the wall as I grabbed it and moved it near the food.

I settled onto one of the mattress' as Jay followed, snaking arms around my waist and snuggling into the crook of my neck.

He sighed, and I chuckled as his breathe tickled my neck. He rubbed my tummy lightly and kissed my shoulder.

"You know I love you, right?" he said quietly.

"You know I love you more, right?" I laced my fingers with his as all the fear was wiped away. Now, only happiness and comfort seemed to run through me.

"That isn't possible." he muttered, fluttering his eyes closed and falling into deep sleep. I chuckled and caressed his cheek.

I brushed some strands of his platinum blonde hair off his forehead, running my fingers through it but stopping at the grape colored ends. I chuckled to myself as I remembered the day we tried dying it purple and it turned to pink.

I snuggled into his chest and threw a warm blanket over us as I, too, fell into comforting sleep. Through our slumber, i'd occasionally hear strikes of lighting and the pitter-patter of rain on the roof. I didn't mind it, it was comforting- except for the fact that a tornado is supposed to hit us any minute.

I forced myself out of Jays arms and rubbed my eyes, thinking of how to keep myself awake. I sat up and rested my head in my knees.

I heard a small groan behind me. I turned to see Jay with half open eyes, looking up at me.

"Why aren't you sleeping, babe?"

"I think you're forgetting that a tornado is about to hit us." I said, pointing to the clouded windows. He whined and laid back into the pillows, rubbing his eyes with his knuckles.

Bora whined next to us. I took her out and let her roam around the bed, but of course, she chose to rest next to Jay. He immediately embraced her and stroked her fur. Is it possible to be jealous of a cat?

I sent her a glare, watching as Jay raised an eyebrow at me.

"What's wrong, bubs?"

"I'm jealous of this puss over here." I said, nodding towards Bora. He chuckled and placed the cat on the far side of the bed. He gripped my waist and I gasped when he pulled me close to his chest.

I instantly nuzzled in at instinct. He pulls me close as the winds outside picked up dramatically.

"You closed all your windows, correct?" he asked seriously. Our eyes met and I nod.

"Good."

I bit my lip and my foot shook lightly under the covers. He pulls my chin up close to his face and raises an eyebrow.

"What's up?"

"I'm scared." I murmur. He smiles and tucks a stand of hair behind my ear. His hand caresses my cheek and I lean into his touch.

"I'll protect you."
———
he's a pussy but when it comes to his girl, he's superman. but anyways i cringed super hard during this and y'all DONT even tell me it's bad because holy damn shit y'all i knowwww