chapter 1 ~ him

Georges pov=

I had never of wanted to go out tonight. I'd rather Wilbur had just let us stay at his place and have a chill night in.

Why couldnt we of done that instead?

But no, Tommy said he didnt come to America to sit in an apartment all day and wallow in my self pity, and thats when Wilbur suggested we should come see him perform tonight.

Him and his so called band were performing in a small club just out of town, and he wanted us to come see.

Tommy got excited right off the bat at the idea of plans, and then i just felt rude turning them down. So i put a smile on my face and agreed.

"I promise we wont disappoint" Wilbur tells me, flashing me a grin.

"You'd better not" interjects Tommy from the other room, "he might just get on a plane back home to London if you do"

I can practically see the wholehearted grin thrown on his face just by the tone of his voice.

Wilbur chuckles before turning his head back around to face me.

"Whats wrong George, you've been off since you got here" Wilbur pesters.

"Nothing, im alright" I assure him, "just a little bit jetlagged, thats all" I add, but i dont think he buys it.

Theres nothing actually wrong with me, I really am just tired, id gotten no sleep before or during the flight because of how terrified I am of flying.

He keeps his stare on me, and I guess hes trying to detect if anythings wrong, but eventually shrugs it off and checks his phone.

"Can you guys be ready for like, 9:30 at the latest? Wilbur asks, looking up from his phone.

"Sure" I nod, pulling out my phone to check the time.

Its nearly 6pm, thats 3 and a half hours to just chill out and maybe get some rest.

We wander to the sitting room to see if Tommys okay with that time

"Yeah thats alright" he says, sitting up on the couch.

"I'm gonna go grab my setup and find a place to stream for the next couple hours" he tells us, getting up and leaving to go get his things.

Tommy comes back whilst me and Wilbur are deciding on something to watch, finally landing on some netflix comedy.

Wilbur goes to go grab some snacks whilst Tommy sets up at the desk in the living room.

Me and Wilbur wave from the back of Tommys stream, and chat started to go insane.

It was being spammed with stuff like "OMG, they visited Wilbur! I can't believe they travelled all that way just to see him! Ive missed seeing Wilburs face!"

Some people are asking us to vlog our time together. I make a mental note of that and decide I'd ask them what they thought of it later.

Tommy finally finishes streaming after around two hours and comes over to slump himself on the couch next to us.

"So Wilbur, whats your band like?" Tommy asks, throwing a piece of popcorn into his mouth.

I turn around to look at Wilbur, interested in question since me and Tommy had zero idea who was even in the band, we just knew their last few songs had been successful.

"Well, tonight theres gonna be me" he informs us, getting ready to list people off on his fingers.

"You guys know Quackity, he sings" he tells us, grinning at the thought. "Theres a girl called Niki who sings sometimes but she mostly edits stuff for us or manages videos or c.ds".