chapter 12 ~ clouds

•mature language

Georges pov=

This isnt how I wanted Tommy to find out.

Why did he have to be so nosy?

When we got back to camp last night, me and Wilbur were talking about Dream, and how I was feeling, and who was there? Eavesdropping? Tommy was.

I think thats what had pushed me over the edge of actually fainting. It was all too much.

When he had emerged from the trees he had a guilty look on his face, and he actually looked like he felt bad.

That had sent me into panic, he had heard me talking about Dream, and then everything had just gone black.

When I came back around Niki and Wilbur were there to help me up, whilst Tommy laughed at me.

I felt like murdering him. Niki asked Wilbur what had happened, and he told her it was probably mild heatstroke, and she agreed. But the rest of us knew it wasnt that.

Then Dream came to see if I was okay, and that just made everything ten times worse, I started feeling sick as soon as he came into view.

Wilbur was the one who had talked to him as I tried my best to focus on the conversation whilst my head is spinning.

I began to focus more when Dream spoke directly to me, asking me if I was okay.

And then I told him Tommy would stay here with me tonight. I wished Dream could, but that wouldve been selfish, and I needed time to think about things.

So then Dream left to get back to the others, and said something about calling him, I just nod in agreement.

Wilbur helps me into the tent and sits with me until Tommy gets back, and when Tommy gets here he says something else about calling people, and Tommy seems to know whatever hes on about, so I sit back and relax.

After Wilbur leaves, its just me and Tommy.

Im still angry at him, so I turn my back and face the other way from him and stare at the side of the tent.

"Oh come on George" he says, in an angry but amused voice.

"You know I didnt mean to" he tells me, and I can picture him smiling by his tone.

I turn around and glare at him, and that wipes the smile off of his face pretty quickly.

"George im not going to tell anyone" he tells me, softening his voice a little.

I still dont reply, this was his fault and these were his consequences.

"Im sorry" he says, in a really quiet and sad tone.

I hate him right now, I know hes guilt tripping me. And now I feel bad for being mean. I turn myself around to look at him.

"You will be if you keep listening in on my conversations" I tell him, trying my best to give him a small smile.

He smiles back at me, knowing his shitty plan worked. Then he starts to grin.

"Do you actually like him?" he asks me eagerly.

I debate on whether or not I should start talking about this with him, could he really keep a secret like this? He said he wouldnt tell anyone, but hes Tommy.

I nod my head at him, and Tommy starts to smile.

"Thats nice, you guys would be cool together" he tells me, grinning.

"Wait, since when are you gay?" he asks me, raising an eyebrow.

"I dont know what I am" I tell him, and thats true because I really dont know.