chapter 17 ~ home

//Dreams pov

The nexts few weeks flew by, when we got back from our weekend trip mine and Georges relationship wasnt a secret anymore, so we could do whatever we wanted.

Some weekends George would stay at place along with Tommy and Wilbur, and sometimes id even stay at his.

We had lots of smaller gigs that George and Tommy always came too, and the nights normally ended with me not being able to keep my hands off of George.

These were definitely some of the most exciting weeks of my life, and George had become alot more daring because of me.

Sometimes I dont know if its a good or bad thing.

George is meant to be coming over tonight along with Tommy. Ranboos staying at ours aswell, but Wilbur cant come because hes at Nikis working on some new C.D.

I have like, 2 hours to kill before the others get here. So I decide on calling Sapnap.

I lay myself down on the couch and pick up my phone, swiping into contacts and clicking on his number. He picks up on the third ring.

"Hello?" he mumbles, and his voice sounds sleepy.

"Did you just wake up? Its like, 5pm" I tell him.

"If you called me just to act like a parental figure, then hang up" he answers, and it makes me laugh.

"Isnt George coming over today?" he asks me.

Sapnaps reaction to me and George was exactly how id expected it to be. He didnt believe me at first, and then he went on for ten minutes talking about how he'd 'called it'.

But all in all he was happy for me, and thats all I wanted from him.

"Yeah, but not for a while" I tell him, and I can hear Sapnap sitting up out of bed.

"Do you think youll tell him?" he asks me, and then I fall silent.

George still doesnt know, and I dont want to tell him. Sapnaps been trying to get me too, he keeps saying its better to just get it over and done with, but im afraid.

Im afraid George will react badly, and then everything we have will be ruined.

"I dont know, maybe" I reply, but I know I wont. "Save me the lecture on it" I add on, and I can hear him chuckle slightly through the phone.

I turn my head slightly due to a creaky noise coming from the door, but its just Ranboo.

"What time are the others getting here at?" he asks me.

"Is that Ranboo?" Sapnap says through the phone, and he sounds more awake.

"Yeah, it is, and im pretty sure its around 7" I tell Ranboo.

"Hey Ranboo" Sapnap shouts through the phone.

"Hey Sapnap, how are you?" Ranboo answers, going to sit on the other couch.

"Pretty good" Sapnap tells him, and Ranboo smiles.

"Why arent you nice to me like that" I ask Sapnap accusingly.

"Because Ranboos nice to me" Sapnap says, and I can hear Ranboo laugh from the couch next to me.

I pick up one of the pillows from beside me and chuck it at him, but he spots me and catches it before throwing it back at me. I pick it up after it slaps me in the face, and toss it back down on the couch beside me.

"What, and im not nice?" I ask Sapnap.

"You can be mean"

"Hes not wrong, you're only nice whenever you have George around" Ranboo says, and that makes Sapnap start to laugh.