chapter 9 ~ my blood

id recommend using the songs that are used for the scenes, they make it 10x better!!

•mature language

//Dreams pov

Hes staring at me, and I wouldnt be suprised if his mouth fell open. He looks like hes gone into a a stage of shock.

"George?" I ask him.

"We're driving back to New York? Like, right now?" he asks me, his eyes still wide.

"Yeah, we'll get there in around an hour, its late so I wouldnt say theres gonna be too much traffic, and then we can just chill out for a while. Do whatever you feel like doing, and then we'll get back before the others wake up, and I dont say theyll be up too early, we went to bed pretty late" I explain to him, feeling proud of myself for my plan.

He doesnt say anything, and I start to worry hes angry at me, or maybe he didnt even want to go.

"Are you alright? If you want to go back ill turn straight ar-" I begin, but he cuts me off.

"No! Its not that, I couldnt be happier that your doing this for me, its just, I dont understand why" he says, looking at the side of my face.

I shrug my shoulders, and focus my eyes on the road, smiling.

"I just thought itd be fun" I tell him, starting to grin.

"I think if you visit New York, then you have to have at least one late night adventure" I add on to the end, turning to look at him.

The shock is starting to disappear from his face, and he sits back in his chair, starting to smile.

"Youre taking me to see New York" he whispers, looking like he could burst with happiness.

"Well, youve already seen it" I say, turning to look at him again.

"But this time its with you" he says, and I can tell he didnt mean to say it out loud by how red he turns, and it makes me start to laugh.

"Oh really? Whats so different about me being there?" I ask him in a teasing sort of tone.

He turns an even deeper shade of red, as he turns to look out of the window, embarassed.

I start to notice how small and vulnerable he looks, and something inside me wants to jump out and protect anything that trys to damage him. I want to shield him from anything that trys to harm him, and kill whatevers trying to hurt him in the process.

"Youre like, really short" I say, turning back around to face the road. We had made it out of the small roads that were covered by curved mossy trees, and were now heading towards the highway.

I can see him turn to face me with an offended expression on his face, and it makes me start to grin.

"Im not short, your just abnormally tall" he shoots back at me.

"No, I think youre just short" I say back, laughing at how offended he looks. "How tall are you?" I ask him.

"I think im 5'8" he says, sitting back in his chair still looking at me.

"Oh, alright" I nod, trying to hold back laughter.

He catches on and glares at me, and that just makes everything ten times funnier until I cant hold my laughter anymore.

"Alright mr gigantic, how tall are you?" he asks, still staring at me.

"Im pretty sure im 6'3" I answer him, feeling smug.

I turn to look at him, trying to catch his reaction. He opens his mouth in shock, and starts to protest, but im not listening to him.

My eyes are stuck on his face, and how beautiful he looks right this second. My eyes roll down to his lips, watching them as he talks in his stupid accent that I cant get enough of.