chapter 4 ~ knocking

//Dreams pov

I couldnt sleep for more than a half an hour last night, I just end up waking up and wondering about what all of this meant.

God, hes so pretty, and I cant stop myself from staring at him.

Sometimes he caught me staring, but id just laugh it off, so he would too.

I dont want to start falling again, because I already know how this ends.

Itll all end in tears, and I know it.

Last night we finished eating pretty late, so we all headed back to Wilburs car to get our stuff and head home.

I remember the way he smiled at me before we all left, it looked genuine, and meaningful.

I smile to myself, and pick up my phone to 3 messages from Sapnap, and one from Ranboo.

I flicked into mine and Ranboos chat and read 'Hey, im coming over tonight, is that cool?'.

"Of course its cool, you kinda live here too' I text back.

I tap out and click into mine and Sapnaps messages and read out

'Hey, hows it going? did he recognize you?' , and then,

'Its pretty late there, are you guys still out?' and then,

'Dream, how did it go? I honestly dont know why you have a phone if your never going to reply'

I smile at the messages, and then dial his number to facetime him. He picks up on the second ring.

"You are so useless at replying to your messages" he says

Hes obviously just woken up, I can hear the drowsiness in his voice.

I laugh before saying "Yeah sorry, we had a great night, after the club we went to get food, it was alright"

"Yeah, thats nice and all, but what about George?" he asked me.

"Well, what do you want to know?" I say, smiling at just the thought of him.

"Whats he like? Is he still an idiot?" Sapnap asks me.

"Well, hes definetley something" I respond.

"What do you mean?" he asks me slowly.

I couldnt take it anymore, I needed to tell someone what I was actually feeling before I literally exploded, and I could feel my heart start to pound faster.

"God sapnap, I cant even look at him without feeling stunned, hes so beautiful, and his eyes, and his hair, and just everything about him, the way he talks, and the way he blushes if you stare at him for too long" I ramble out, running a hand through my hair. But im not even finished.

"And whenever he speaks to me, I get this feeling in the pit of my stomach, like im gonna explode" I rant, "its not a bad feeling, its an amazing feeling, and I dont want it to go away"

The call goes silent for about a minute, and then i hear Sapnap sigh.

"Honestly, you seem him for one night and youve already came out with all of this, what am I gonna do with you?" he says, and I can picture him smiling whilst he does.

I let out a small laugh.

"Is he even-" Sapnap starts out, "yknow?"

"I have no idea, maybe, maybe not" I answer.

That had never even crossed my mind until now. George might be straight and look at us as just friends.

Can I even call us friends? We've talked to eachother for all of one night. Well, that wasnt entirely true, we had been friends for years, but George doesnt know that.