chapter 6 ~ 505

•mature language

//Dreams pov

Me and Ranboo were up early since we'd done zero packing last night. Ranboo came in to wake me up around 9am.

I jumped up to shower, not really processing that I was awake yet. After I was out of the shower I began feeling much more alive, and after getting dressed I began to pack.

Whilst I was packing, I was thinking about George, and what the weekend with him would be like. I was probably pondering on it too much, but I couldnt help myself.

Hopefully by the end of it, we'd be closer. I really wanted to have some sort of friendship with him, since I knew a relationship probably wasnt going to be possible.

We finished up packing at around 12:30, and Ranboo told me he was gonna shower and then we could leave. I told him that was fine and I went to the living room to wait for him.

I had called Sapnap and told him about our plans, and explained why I wouldnt be calling him this weekend.  He'd responded with like, 2 dirty jokes and telling me to have fun.

Ranboo finished showering and we both headed down to the car and set off. I told him id drive, since he wanted to try to get some sleep on the way up.

He ended up falling asleep barely ten minutes into the drive, and I was glad because it gave me time to think.

We had all agreed at showing up at the campsite first, and heading down to the place we were performing later.

I pulled up to the place Wilbur had told me to head to, and surely enough there was a campsite sign. I parked my car, I turn to Ranboo and tap him on the leg.

"We're here" I tell him, opening my car door.

Id barely noticed how high up we were, it was almost like a small mountain, and we surrounded by much bigger mountains, that were covered in huge green trees. It really looked like something out of a movie.

Ranboo steps up out of the car and stretches. "What time is it?" he asks me, yawning.

I pull out my phone, "Uh, nearly 3pm" I tell him.

"Damn, i mustve been out for a long time" he says to me, as I walk to the boot of the car and start taking our camping gear out.

"Yeah, you fell asleep like, 15 minutes into the drive" I tell him, smirking.

"Shit, sorry, you mustve been bored" he says, putting one bag over his shoulder, and holding another one in his hand.

"No, dont worry about it, I was fine" I tell him, picking up my own bags and shutting the car boot.

I lock the car and we start to walk in the direction of the 'campsite' sign. "Where do you think they are?" Ranboo asks me.

But I didnt even have to answer his question, because the sound of familiar voices started to float towards us.

We both turn around to see Niki, Quackity, Tommy, Wilbur and George, all sat around on blankets in a small meadow.

I immediately start looking at George, without even meaning too.

"Hey guys!" Ranboo shouts, and they all turn around to look in our direction.

George looks at Ranboo, and then at me. My eyes connect with his, and he starts to smile, so I smile back. Wilbur gets up and comes over to us, grabbing one of our bags each.

"How are you two?" he asks us, as we walk over to the otherss.

"Yeah, we're both pretty good" I reply.