Complete Opposites (s.r)

summary: reader and spencer may look different and have their differences, but are they complete opposites?
warnings: goth/grunge!reader, non bau!reader, fluff

Spencer tapped his fingers against the steering wheel as he drove. you sat in the passenger seat, bopping your head to the hard rock songs on the radio.

Spencer had grown to be comfortable around the new style of music. he didn't listen to lyrics much, he preferred classical.

but when he met you, he became amazed by you. how you carried yourself, how you act, how well outspoken you are. he loved it.

you wore fishnet tights that were severely ripped, chunky black boots, a black choker and a cute dress.

your many tattoos were visible as you fidgeted with your septum piercing

your many tattoos were visible as you fidgeted with your septum piercing. skull rings covered your fingers as you played the air drums.

"are you ready to meet the team?" Spencer spoke up.

"fuck yeah." you grinned, taking his hand in yours.

"good. they're going to love you." Spencer laughed, pulling up to the restaurant everyone was meeting at.

you two walked into the restaurant hand in hand, not caring about the weird glances you got as the hostess showed you to the table.

"Spence!" JJ greeted, standing up.

"and you must be the lovely y/n." the blonde smiled, hugging the woman in all black clothes.

"JJ, right?" you made sure. JJ nodded, introducing Will.

minutes later Garcia came in with Morgan, clinging to his arm as her heels clicked on the floor.

"you are so gorgeous!" Garcia gushed, running over to hug you.

"you too! i love your dress." you replied, pointing to the bright colors.

"i love yours!" Penelope smiled, taking a seat next to you.

"Derek Morgan." Derek smiled, shaking your hand as he sat next to Penelope.

Hotch and Emily showed up next. Emily was immediately taken aback by your fashion, but you can tell she adored it.

Rossi was the last to come. he seated himself next to Hotch, complimenting your makeup.

"thank you." you smiled, noticing how Spencer grinned at you.

"can't say i wasn't expecting some genius girl dressed in jeans and a sweater, though." Rossi joked. you laughed.

"don't get me wrong, i love curling up with a good book. i may not have an IQ of 187 but i can pull some weight." you teased.

Rossi smirked.

"how long have you two been together?" Penelope asked.

"three months i think?" you looked at Spencer, knowing he knew the exact day, hour, minute, and second.

"three months, eighteen days, five hours, and forty-seven seconds." Spencer announced.

the table shook their heads and laughed.

after dinner you and Spencer drove home, a comfortable silence in the car.

"do you think they liked me?" you asked.

"i think they loved you, honestly." Spencer said.

"good. i'm glad." you smiled.

"can we have a light saber battle when we get home?" Spencer asked suddenly.

"are you kidding? you're going down, Pretty Boy."

spencer would have a purple lightsaber. no doubt in my mind.