Long Day (s.r)

summary: spencer comes home from a long case and reader wants to make him feel better
warnings: smut, dom!spencer, choking, oral (male receiving), penetrative sex without a condom, dirty talk, swearing
a/n: hi! i have 3 chapters published for a new draco x weasley!reader book if you wanna check it out:))

Y/n sat on the brown leather couch in nothing but pajama shorts and a tee shirt. a book in her hand, a knitted blanket covering her legs.

she stood up when she heard keys in the lock. grinning, she saw her fiancée open the door. his brown hair was messy as he set down his bag, taking off his coat and purple scarf.

"how was it, my love?" Y/n asked, moving to hug him. his arms wrapped around her waist tightly, his cheek pressed against the top of her head.

"tiring." he sighed, inhaling her shampoo.

Y/n had been horny ever since Spencer left. it had been around midnight when his cell phone rang, and he just so happened to be balls deep in his fiancée. he left him and her unfinished, aching for each other.

"are you too tired to finish what we started on Saturday?" she murmured, running her lips along his neck and sucking his sweet spot.

"naughty girl." he smirked, picking her up and taking her to the bedroom.

he placed her down on the bed, unbuttoning his shirt. she watched hungrily, her (e/c) eyes roaming his exposed torso.

he climbed on top of her, pressing their lips together. they kissed passionately, their hands roaming each other's bodies.

she fumbled with his belt, dropping it down the side of the bed. he pulled off her shirt, attacking her right nipple with his tongue.

"Spence.." she panted, pulling on his hair as he massaged her other breast.

"tell me what you want, baby." he mumbled.

"let me please you, handsome." Y/n said, pushing Spencer down against the pillows. Spencer felt himself twitch in his boxers as his fiancée pulled down his pants. Y/n tugged down his boxers, grabbing onto his penis.

she pumped it a few times, kitten licking the tip. Spencer made a makeshift ponytail with her hair, slowly pushing her down further.
tears pricked her eyes as she felt Spencer's pubic hairs tickle her chin.

"oh fuck, that's a good girl." he let out a shaky breath.

"shit, i'm gonna-"

he didn't get to finish his sentence as he shot spurts of cum into her throat. she swallowed, coming up and wiping her mouth.

Spencer wiped away her tears, pressing a kiss to her forehead. "you okay, darling?" he asked, pushing the hair out of her face.
she nodded, laying down next to her fiancée.

Spencer crawled on top of her, his length re-hardening to it's full seven inches. his boner pressed against her exposed thigh as they made out on the bed.

"Spence, i need you." Y/n whispered, her clit aching.

"my girl ready for me?" he asked, nibbling on her left nipple as he pulled off her pajama shorts.

"so ready." she mumbled, running her fingers down his back as he pushed into her. they both moaned, Spencer bottoming out.

"fuck, i love how tight you are, sweetheart." the genius murmured, working his hips in and out.

his brown eyes stared down at where they were being connected, bringing his left hand up to her neck.

she moaned louder as her airway got slightly cut off, her clit aching for Spencer's attention. she felt him hit her g spot, causing her to gasp.

he slipped his thumb in her mouth, and she quickly wrapped her lips around his finger and began sucking. Spencer's cock twitched, amazed by how beautiful she was.

"taking me so well, gorgeous. just like you always do." he smirked slightly, taking his right hand and rubbing circles on her sensitive nub.

"fuck, baby i'm so close." Y/n moaned, digging her nails into his lower back.

"me too, pretty girl. cum with me."

he started to pound faster, feeling her walls clench around him as she came. he twitched inside her, spurting his seed into her.

"so good, bub. so good." Y/n breathlessly complimented, her chest rising and falling in a thin coat of sweat.

"i missed you." he whispered, pressing kisses to her face.

"i missed you too."