Paparazzi (m.g.g)

summary: paparazzi catches matthew, reader, and their daughter having a day out
warnings: cuteness, annoying paps (they always are)
request? yes
just a lil thing

Y/n grabbed onto Evangeline, her three year old daughter. her pigtails flopped around as she landed on the ground, grabbing Matthew's hand.

"nice, slobbery hand." he joked while Y/n shut the car door, laughing slightly. she let out a small yawn, stretching in the parking lot of the beach.

"tired?" he hummed, helping her with the bags.

"yeah. G' kept me up all night." she explained, holding his hand as they wandered onto the warm sand. the beach was fairly crowded, different populations in each area.

it was a warm, sunny day in Los Angeles as the couple set down the blanket and sand toys for Evangeline.

"bubba can you get my back?" Y/n asked, taking off her shirt to reveal a swimsuit. she sat in between his legs, handing him the sunscreen.

"'course i can." he smirked, rubbing the sunscreen on his hands. he slid his hands along her shoulders, neck, letting his fingers slip under the straps.

"babe..." she slightly scolded, a warm smile on her face as she blushed slightly.

"mama!" the toddler babbled, accidentally throwing sand everywhere.

"careful, bub." the older woman said, turning her head slightly so she doesn't get sand in her eyes.

"our crazy girl." Matthew gushed, kissing his wife's cheek and standing up. he took Evangeline to the water, Y/n letting out another yawn as she opened her book.

she was about two chapters in when she felt drips on her. she looked up, smiling widely when she saw her husband soaking wet, and her daughter laughing widely over her.

"are you having fun, baby girl?" Y/n asked, standing up. she grabbed the wet girl, applying more sunscreen on her.

"yes!" the toddler laughed, squirming around.

"babe, paps are here." Matthew mumbled, sitting down next to the woman. Y/n glanced around, seeing two men taking pictures of them.

"oh well." she shrugged, patting G's bum as the toddler stood up again. the small child jumped around, her lip chattering.

Evangeline played in the warm sand, Y/n sitting in between Matthew's legs. her elbows rested on his knees as her back was pressed against his chest, holding each other closely as they giggled at their daughter.

a hour later the small family gathered up their things, walking back into the car. Matthew placed his hand on Y/n's bare thigh as he drove, she scrolling through her phone.

"these photos are cute." she stated, showing him the photos the paparazzi took.

one was them cuddling, Matthew playing with G in the water, Y/n reading, and cute moments of them being a family.

a/n: hi! i made a tik tok you guys can follow so we can fangirl together
simpforb0ys
follow if you want, i'll post harry potter, criminal minds, and other fandoms too:)