Seaver (s.r) 3

spencer reid x reader, bau x reader, spencer reid x ashley seaver
summary: reader's hate for the blue eyed blondie continues to grow
warnings: angst, jealous!reader, language, mention of schizophrenia
based off 6x19, 6x21

it was now Sunday. the day before everyone was supposed to be back to work, and Spencer had not reached out to you once.

you absolutely dreaded that you had to go back, but decided it's best to get it over with.

waking up at five forty five am on Monday morning, you stumbled out of bed and made yourself a cup of (coffee/tea/coco).

you put on black dress pants, a black turtleneck and a gray blazer. putting your (h/c) hair into a ponytail, you took a few strands out to frame your face.

looking at the time, it was now six twenty four. you slipped on your black boots, grabbed a granola bar for breakfast and headed to the office.

when you stepped out of the elevator, you saw Morgan and Garcia talking next to Emily's photo on the wall.

"morning." you smiled at them both, noticing the cupcakes in Garcia's hands.

"what's the cupcakes for?" you asked, your eyes narrowing.

"oh, Ashley graduated from the academy today." Garcia smiled at you, and your smile dropped.

"hm. good for her." you replied, ignoring their confused stares as you walked into the glass doors.

you avoided Spencer's gaze, setting down your go bag at your desk that was directly across from Spencer's.

you softly sighed, sitting down in the spiny chair, only to stand up again when Hotch announced we had a case.

the case had gone fairly quick, a man with Schizophrenia. everyone was saved, so it went well.

you and Spencer had barely spoke, only when necessary. everyone had noticed, but no one made any conversations about your sudden change in attitude towards each other.

you were seated on the jet flying back, talking to Rossi when you heard Spencer and Seaver talking on the other side of the plane.

"you know, Y/n. i think you should tell him. it'll save you a lot less heartbreak." Rossi grabbed your attention, as you stared at the man sat across from you.

"him and i aren't exactly on speaking terms." you replied sadly, resting your head in your hand.

"wanna talk about it?" he asked.

"not really, but thank you." you softly smiled at him, hearing Seaver giggling at one of Spencer's jokes.

that used to be you. it used to be you and him sitting together on the ride back, making each other laugh and cuddling up to each other.

but it wasn't you. it was her.

it was now Friday night, and you were sat on your grey couch. you had gotten a call from Garcia asking if you wanted to go see a horror movie with her, Morgan, and Reid.

"Penelope.. you know Spencer and i aren't exactly talking right now." you told her, picking at your finger nails.

"i know, Y/n. but we want you to go."

"we?" you asked, hopeful Spencer wanted you to go.

"fine. Morgan and i. we don't want Spencer to third wheel." she giggled.

"alright, i'll be there in ten." you frowned, turning off your tv and running to your room to change out of your sweatpants.

when you approached the group, Penelope and Derek pulled you into a hug as you awkwardly stood there next to Spencer.

"alright, are we ready?" Derek asked, looking at you all.

"actually, i'm waiting for one more person." Spencer stopped you three.

"who else did you invite, Pretty Boy?" Derek asked confused.

your heart dropped into your stomach when you saw her blonde hair walk up.

"hey, guys!" Ashley said excitedly.

"hi!" Penelope hugged her, as you stood there in shock.

of fucking course.

you noticed Derek give Spencer a 'what the fuck' glare.

"alright, now we can go." Spencer smirked, looking at you as you looked like a deer in headlights.

the three of them started to walk into the theater, Morgan staying behind to talk to you.

"Y/n, i'm so sorry i had no clue he was going to invite her."

"it's fine, Morgan. it's just two hours." you shrugged, as he gave you sad eyes.

it turned out to be the worst two hours of your life. he did the stupid yawn thing, and his arm was wrapped around her the whole time.

Morgan tried to make you feel better, as Garcia hid her face in his shoulder. his other arm was draped along your shoulders, allowing you to smell his cologne.

after the movie, you hung behind the group as Spencer walked closely next to Seaver.

"i'm going to head out, i'll see you guys on Monday." you told Derek and Penelope.

they nodded, giving you sad looks as you turned to head to your car.

when you got into your car, you broke down.

tears wouldn't stop falling from your eyes, and you didn't make any moves to stop them.

ten minutes later you sniffled, rubbing away the sadness.

woman up, Y/n. you told yourself, putting the keys into the ignition and leaving to your apartment.

but what you didn't know, was Spencer saw the whole thing. in fact, the whole group did, beside Ashley as she had already left.

"you fucked up, Spencer. big time." Morgan stated.

"i..i know." the genius mumbled, his heart aching.