Caught (s.r)

summary: reader and spencer have been secretly dating for about a year when the team finally catches them
warnings: SOFT SPENCER OMG
ugh look at me being so active😌💅🏻

Y/n walked into the BAU, black dress pants fitting her thighs as she wore a matching black turtleneck. Spencer's gray sweater-vest was paired with it as her black boots clicked along the floor.

she placed her stuff down on her desk along with her cup of (coffee/tea/hot coco), sitting down in her chair with a sigh of content.

sipping the warm liquid, she opened her bag that contained a muffin. beginning to eat happily, she was startled when someone sat on her desk.

"morning." Spencer grinned, tapping his fingers against the desk.

"morning." she smiled at him.

"can i have some?" he asked, holding out his hand with a pleading look.

"mmmm.. no." she decided with a sarcastic grin.

she watched as he began to fake pout. "fine. only a couple bites, wipe that pout off your cute ass face." she rolled her eyes, handing him the muffin.

"yay!" he said excitedly, taking of pieces of the food and stuffing it into his mouth.

"is that my sweater vest?" he asked, crumbs falling onto his button up.

"yes." she answered, smoothing out the soft material.

"good. you look cute in my clothes." he said, placing the muffin on her desk and walking to his.

"we have a case." Hotch told the bullpen. Y/n nodded, standing up and walking with Spencer as they sat down around the roundtable together.

"wheels up in thirty." Hotch dismissed a few moments later.

Y/n made way for her go bag, making eye contact with her boyfriend as they walked to the elevator in hopes they could be alone.

"i'm so tired." she mumbled, resisting the urge to rub her eye in fear she'll smudge her makeup.

"cause of me?" he grinned teasingly.

"yes cause of you." she tiredly laughed, stepping into the elevator. Morgan and JJ came rushing after them, standing in between the couple.

"so, Y/n. how was your date last night?" JJ asked suddenly.

"oh, uh, great. i got lucky." she winked, trying to stifle in a laugh when Spencer choked on his coffee.

"woah pretty boy." Morgan chuckled, patting his back while JJ raised her eyebrows.

when the team finished the case and were safely back at the FBI building, Y/n let out a large yawn as she stood outside in the chilly air.

"are you gonna come over tonight, Spence? i can make some hot coco and we can watch movies." she said, stretching out her arms.

"okay. i'll see you in about a hour." Spencer agreed.

an hour later the door shook slightly as Spencer knocked. Y/n opened the door happily, dressed in sweatpants and a teeshirt two sizes too big.

"hi, handsome." she smiled brightly, letting him in the door.

"hi, darling." he grinned, grabbing his hot coco as they walked over to the couch.

movies played on the screen for hours, the couple finishing their drinks. Y/n was laid down on the comfy cushions, Spencer laying on top of her with his arms wrapped around her waist. a fluffy blanket kept them warm as they slept deeply.

"she isn't answering her phone." JJ said, taking out the spare key Y/n had given her.

"what if she's just sleeping?" Morgan reasoned.

"better safe then sorry." JJ replied, opening the door quietly.

"oh my god." she whispered, seeing the sight displayed in front of her.

"oh i knew it." Morgan grinned.

"i can't believe they didn't tell us!" JJ whisper-yelled.

"love birds, time to get up. we have another case." Morgan sang into their ears, causing them to stir slightly.

"go away." Y/n said half asleep.

her eyes immediately shot open when she realized what was happening, looking up at her coworkers in shock.

"surprise?" Y/n yawned.