NSFW Alphabet (s.r)

summary: a nsfw alphabet
warnings: uh sex, mentions of sex
i always read these on tumblr so now im making one (lemme know if u want a fluff alphabet with mgg)

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

-omg that boy gets a rag, cleans you up all nice and cutely, then cuddles the shit out of you

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

-i feel like Spencer is a leg man. like him imagining your legs around his face or waist gets him hard. and i feel like what he likes of himself is probably his arms/nose (but we all know he adores his hair)

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

-he loves cumming literally anywhere (your face, back, butt, boobs, mouth) but his favorite is probably in you ;)

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

-he often thinks about tying your hands together with his tie and pounding you at his desk🥰

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

-his experience is probably mostly from books- i mean women. yes women, loads of them😀👍

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

-missionary, lotus flower (he likes looking at you)

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

-i feel like he can be serious if he's trying to make you feel good, but one time he was trying to grab a condom and slipped

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

-maybe a few stray patches of hair. he likes to keep himself somewhat groomed.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

-the first time yall fucked that man made it so special. like roses, candles, the cliche bullshit (but he's so adorable). he was nervous.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

-i feel like Spencer wouldn't have the time to jerk off or watch porn, but when he does omg. whimpers, his toes curl, etc.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

-choking, dirty talk, light bdsm

L = Location (favorite places to do the
do)

-he's a private person so preferably in the bedroom, but sometimes he gets horny and needs you

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

-ANYTHING. he gets hard when he sees you lick your lips, laugh with someone of the team, literally anything you do gets him horny

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

-anal. Spencer Reid is a two hole man. (mouth n 😻)

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

-he LOVES giving. he prefers it more than receiving, but what man doesn't like a bj every now and then

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

-depends on the mood

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

-quickies in a bathroom are semi-normal, but he prefers to have you at home so you can be as loud as you want

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

-he's down for mostly anything, wanting to experience what's pleasurable for the two of you

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

-depends on how much energy he has. he always makes sure you cum more than once though.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

-maybe a vibrator. i can't see him being big on toys.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

-it's mostly you teasing him. but when he gets his revenge he teases for a couple minutes just to hear you beg tehe

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

-he's kind of loud. he mostly grunts, whimpers, or moans when he orgasms.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

-he loves lingerie. the first time he saw you in it he was like ❤️👄❤️

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

-SEVEN OR EIGHT INCHES (hehe)

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

-very high. always horny.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

-you two cuddle and he mostly watches until you're asleep then he dozes off himself.

this was horrible lmao