Out With the Team (s.r)

summary: a night out with the team hehe
warnings: my adorable babies also season 7 cast bc why not

Y/n let out a yawn as her and Spencer walked out into the cold air. the team had just finished a case in Tennessee and it only took a day to catch the man.

"drinks on me?" Rossi asked.

"i'm not one to impose if Papa Rossi is paying." Y/n joked, the team letting out a laugh as Rossi shoved her teasingly.

"we'll meet at Roman's Pub?" Hotch asked. everyone nodded in agreement as they headed to their cars.

"i'm tired." Spencer yawned.

"we don't have to go. i'm sure i can open a glass of wine at home." Y/n looked at her husband as they placed their bags in the backseat of the small Toyota car.

"no, no. it's okay." he reassured her, hopping into the passenger seat.

she started the car, backing out of the empty parking lot as she placed her hand on Spencer's knee.

she drove safely to Roman's, seeing Penelope, Derek, Emily, and JJ outside. after parking the car they smiled at their coworkers, Y/n holding onto Spencer's arm as she shivered slightly.

wearing only black dress pants and a black turtleneck in the chilly Virginia was not smart. Spencer brought her closer, his left hand rubbing up and down her arm.

"cold?" Morgan asked, rubbing his hands together to create warmth.

"sort of." Y/n replied.

after Hotch arrived with Rossi the team made their way into the semi-crowded bar. the found a table in the corner and gathered around, the boys sitting on the ends and the girls in the middle.

a lady with strawberry blonde hair came walking over. "hi i'm Valerie i'll be your server. can i get you something to drink?" her eyes roamed over the eight workers.

"i'll get a water please, thanks." Spencer spoke up. Valerie nodded, writing it down on her notebook.

"can i get a sangria? thank you." Y/n smiled at the woman, feeling Spencer grab her hand and intertwine their fingers over the table.

Y/n noticed the way Valerie glanced at their wedding rings. Y/n couldn't help but let a feeling of pride shoot through her as she grinned at Spencer to see him already looking at her.

she placed a quick kiss on his lips, watching as Valerie walked away. "wanna play our favorite game?" Garcia asked with a grin.

"you know i do." Emily smirked, turning around in her seat.

"okay, you see that man there?" she asked, nodding her head to a bald man drinking away his feelings.

"he got fired today, or his partner left him for the same sex. mid-to-late forties, has two kids." Emily came to a conclusion.

"my turn." Rossi said.

"okay, that woman right there? she's about to be wife number four." he joked, causing them to burst out laughing.

Valerie came back with the drinks, passing them around before disappearing the rest of the night. "i'd like to make a toast." Hotch smiled, holding up his whiskey.

"to the best team i could have asked for. don't think i'm gonna get sappy, because i'm not, but i'm really proud of you all. cheers." he said, clinking their glasses together.

two drinks in Garcia convinced the ladies to go dance with her. the four women all moved their bodies freely.

Spencer was looking around at how clean the pub was when he felt Morgan slap him on the shoulder.

"huh?" he asked, sipping his water.

"look." Derek laughed, shaking his head. Spencer turned his attention to his wife who was throwing it back on Emily.

he immediately felt his face get warm as he choked on his drink. Hotch and Rossi laughed with Morgan.

Y/n came walking back over to the table moments later, taking sips of her husband's water as she fanned herself.

"ugh it's hot." she groaned.

"you ready to go?" Spencer asked hopeful. Y/n nodded.

"we'll see you guys on Monday." Spencer said, grabbing Y/n's hand and leading her to the car.

"have fun?" he laughed, seeing her turn the air conditioning to her.

"lots. you should have danced, i would have twerked on you." she winked.