Stretch Marks (m.g.g)

matthew gray gubler x reader
summary: matthew is in love with reader's stretch marks
warnings: fluff fluff fluff, language, mention of intercourse
just a lil blurb i thought of while looking at my own stretch marks

curled up on the navy couch, Y/n's head rested on her boyfriend's shoulder as they watched Scream.

she was wearing loose pajama shorts, and a white tee shirt. Matthew, who was dressed in grey sweats, had his arm draped around his tired partner.

Matthew noticed his girlfriends shorts slide up, exposing her right hip. he figured she wasn't wearing underwear, and he couldn't take his eyes away from the beautiful markings.

he brought his hand that was wrapped around her waist down to her hip, his fingers grazing over the soft skin.

he always loved looking at them, especially during the intimate moments. he loved how each line told a story, a story of how they made the woman he was so deeply in love with.

"do you know how beautiful you are?" he mumbled, pressing a soft kiss to her temple.

her head lifted, as she now looked at her boyfriends loving eyes.

"do you know how beautiful you are?" Y/n repeated, using her hand to move a strand of his soft brown hair out of his face.

Matthew cracked a smile, now drawing shapes on the marks.

"enjoying my hip?" Y/n asked, her attention now back on the tv.

"enjoying your body. just like how i enjoy your mind, soul, and heart." he said back.

"Matthew.." Y/n whispered, looking at her sleepy boyfriend.

"i am so in love with you. you own my heart, my mind, and my soul. it all belongs to you."

"my love, i don't want to own your mind. that is yours. but i will gladly own your heart." Matthew smiled, causing Y/n to laugh.

their lips met, the kiss soft. his free hand resting on her neck, bringing her closer.

Y/n ran her fingers up and down his smooth chest, enjoying the sweet moment.