"I Love You" (s.r)

spencer reid x reader, bau x reader
summary: reader and the bau go to y/n's stalker's house to catch him
warnings: angst, language, death, violence, guns, mentions of murder/rape, blood, stalker

Y/n jumped out of the black SUV, ready to catch this son of a bitch. the man, Jason McAllister, had all the evidence leading to him raping and killing five different girls.

this case was a particularly hard one for Y/n, as all the victims had (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. each one looked like Y/n, but you couldn't remember the name Jason McAllister.

the team looked into it more, and once they figured out it was Jason, they went to his house to see pictures and videos of Y/n.

Spencer had taken a toll, seeing a few photos of Y/n with him. but, Jason was nowhere to be found. only a note with an address and a time.

the team and police scattered around the house, as Y/n and Spencer waited for Morgan and Hotch to kick the door down of the older house.

following the two men in, each team member began to scatter around the house.

"clear!" was yelled in every room, all except yours.

you just so happened to be the lucky one to find Jason, seeing him with a huge grin on his face.

"hello, Y/n. i missed you." the wicked man said to you.

his grayish hair was gelled up, as his glasses were off and put to the side. he sat in an arm chair in a small room, with nothing but a bookshelf, table, and the chair.

"stand up." Y/n said sternly, your black boots planted on the ground, with your gun pointed directly at the man.

"did you miss me?" Jason asked, slowly standing up. the team had quickly found you and Jason, as Spencer stood close to your frame.

"tons." Y/n sarcastically replied, as the other agents pointed their weapons at the man in business wear.

suddenly, time seemed to go in slow motion. two gunshots were heard, as Y/n felt her chest go numb as she fell to the ground.

the second bullet was one Prentiss shot, hitting Jason in the shoulder causing him to fly backwards. the police then grabbed the old man, taking him outside.

Y/n lost her hearing momentarily, as she hazily looked around. she could see Morgan's eyes were glossy as Hotch and Prentiss were yelling for a medic.

your eyes soon fell onto Spencer, as a tear fell down his cheek. he was on the floor with you, holding your head in his arms. your blood was pooling on his lap and shirt, but that was the least of his worries.

"S..spencer?" Y/n asked weakly, she was surprised he heard her.

"i'm right here, my love. stay strong, okay? the medics are on their way." Spencer hushed you, as Hotch pressed against your wound.

very soon, your eyes started to feel very heavy.

"Y/n, Y/n! you gotta stay awake for us, alright lil mama?" Morgan told you, trying to hold back his tears. Prentiss was slumped next to Reid, watching her best friend bleeding to death. she was in shock, as was Hotch. Morgan, Prentiss, and Hotch pressing against the shot to try to stop the bleeding.

Y/n clung to Spencer as she heard Rossi yelling for the damn medic.

"you're going to be alright, okay Y/n. you're going to be alright because you're not aloud to leave me." Spencer told Y/n, watching her eyes slowly drain of life.

"no, no, no! Y/n!" Prentiss yelled, as Rossi ran out of the room to go find the EMT.

"do you know my favorite poem?" Y/n weakly smiled, Spencer nodded quickly.

"can you tell me it, please?" she whispered.

Spencer started to recite Annabel Lee by Edgar Allen Poe, watching your face starting to lose color.

"in her tomb by the sounding sea." Spencer cried out the last words, as you squeezed his leg lightly, looking up at his light brown eyes that were sheen with tears.

"i love you, Spence." Y/n whispered, her chest slowly starting to slow down.

Y/n kissed Spencer's soft lips, not wanting to wait any longer.

"i love you so, so much. please, please don't leave me." Spencer sobbed once he pulled away. but when he looked down, she was gone.

the medics finally ran into the room, Rossi right behind them.

"she's gone." Hotch said quietly to the medics. they nodded, standing out of the way so the team could have their moment.

Spencer sobbed into your hair, as Morgan stood up and kicked a wall, leaving a hole.

Emily pressed a soft kiss to your hand, before standing up and giving Morgan a deep hug. Hotch and Rossi watched you, tears slowly slipping down their cheeks.

once Garcia and JJ found out, they were devastated. they each gave Spencer sad looks, knowing his feelings for you.

the whole team knew about your feelings for each other, but decided to leave it alone with the occasional teasing.

at your funeral, Spencer stood in the front. it was hard for him, but he knew it would've been what you wanted.

normally, when Spencer was envisioning his funeral, he always thought the two of you would have grown old and married, with a bunch of kids.

but here you were, laying in a casket at the age of twenty six.

Spencer was angry. angry at himself, because you were dead and Jason wasn't.

he stared at your body in the small bed. you looked so peaceful, so calm. it felt as if you were just asleep, and he was waiting for you to wake up.

when he felt a pat on his back and an arm wrap about his shoulder, he looked up seeing Morgan.

the two didn't say anything, as Morgan silently comforted Spencer as the tall man sobbed.

"i love her so much, Morgan." he whispered, closing his eyes.

"i know you do, kid." Derek whispered back, wiping away his stray tear.

Hotch stood still with Jack, fighting back his tears. Rossi dabbed away his tears with his thumb.

Prentiss stayed frozen, trying to hold back her tears.

JJ cried, as Will was rubbing her back soothingly.

and Garcia, she went up to your lifeless body and placed a flower in your hair, giving your face a small smile as she made her way next to Rossi with tears in her eyes.

your family all comforted each other, as they all came together in memory of you.

"i'll see you soon, my love." Spencer whispered, closing his eyes.

in his dreams, you were still alive. married with a bunch of little geniuses running around. and in his memory, your smile lived.

and in his heart, your dreams lived on.

you lived on in the team.