Sweatpants (s.r)

spencer reid x reader, bau x reader
summary: reader and spencer don't have enough time to change for a case
warnings: fluff, mentions of case

Y/n and Spencer were cozied up on his brown couch, watching an episode of Doctor Who on a Saturday night when Spencer's phone rang.

Y/n watched as Spencer spoke with the person on the phone. he soon hung up, getting up off the couch.

"new case, JJ said it's really bad. we need to leave right now." Spencer said, grabbing his go bag and shoes.

"we don't have time to change?" Y/n asked, standing up and turning the tv off.

Spencer was dressed in gray sweats, an oversized hoodie and mismatched fluffy socks.

Y/n matched her boyfriend, dressed in gray sweatpants that were almost too big for her and an oversized men's shirt that was three times the size of her body. her hair was in a messy bun, a few strands out to frame her face with her socks matching Spencer's mismatched ones.

"she said get there now." Spencer shrugged, handing Y/n her go back as he took the car keys.

the couple approached the airport, nodding at the pilot as they headed up the stairs.

Y/n walked in first, being met with JJ, Hotch, and Rossi.

"nice clothes" Rossi commented, seeing as Spencer came in behind her.

"you said it was urgent" Spencer answered, sitting down on the leather double seat.

Y/n sat next to her boyfriend, leaning her head on his shoulder as they all made small talk while waiting for Prentiss and Morgan.

a few minutes later, Morgan came in with Emily stumbling behind him. both dressed in clubbing wear, Rossi made a comment about their clothing choices.

"it appears we caught everyone at a bad time. you guys can change after the briefing." Hotch said, as the plane began to move on the runway.

everyone sat down and buckled up, with Spencer's eyes slowly closing as Y/n rubbed circles on his hand.

"nice dress, Prentiss." JJ teased, as Emily held her head.

she was wearing a tight red cocktail dress, with black pumps. Morgan, who sat next to Hotch, was wearing a purple button up that accentuated his muscles.

the time read 1:14am on the jet clock, as JJ let out a yawn.

"at least we're in more business wear than Boy Wonder and Pretty Girl over there." Morgan replied to JJ's comment.

"it's not our fault serial killers like to come out at night. this was our day off." Reid responded.

"alright, let's get started." Hotch stated.

the team sat around the plane, all discussing the victimology. this unsub had killed eleven girls, and three bodies were discovered yesterday.

Hotch told everyone to rest up, and made sure to tell everyone to change before touch down.

Y/n laid on Spencer, her head resting in his lap with her feet curled onto the small couch.

Spencer's hand occupied her loose hairs, his other hand under her shirt and rubbing circles onto her back.

his feet was propped up onto the other seats, as Spencer drifted off to sleep.

"i can't believe they showed up like that." Rossi laughed quietly, looking at Hotch.

"to be fair, it is all of our day off." Hotch responded, as he leaned his head onto the wall.

Rossi looked around at all the sleeping profilers, before drifting off himself.