A (w)Hole New World (s.r)

summary: in which spencer and reader want to try something new
warnings: smut smut smut, pegging, dom!reader, sub!spencer
the moment you've all been waiting for (pls bare with me i've never written something like this)

"you want me to do what?" y/n asked, looking at her husband in shock.

"p-peg me?" Spencer blushed, avoiding eye contact.

"we don't have to-" Spencer quickly added.

"no, no. if my baby boy wants to try it out we can." y/n smirked.

"are you sure?" he asked.

"if you want to i'm totally down. are you sure?" she requestioned.

"yep." Spencer nodded.

after a few days of preparing Spencer, y/n stood in front of him with a purple strap on that was seven inches in length.

"look at this thing! it's so fun!" she laughed, tapping the toy as it bounced up and down.

"y/nnn." Spencer laughed, his penis erect as he lay on the bed.

"sorry, sorry." she laughed, grabbing some lube and applying it to the purple dick.

"alright, put your legs up." she instructed, climbing up to him as she rested on her knees. Spencer was laying on his back in the missionary position.

"just like that, baby. good boy." she praised, applying some lube to his anus.

"it's kind of cold." he commented, his toes curling.

"ready?" she asked him, putting the lube off to the side as they looked at each other.

Spencer let out a breath, nodding.

"i'll go slow and steady until you tell me to move, okay? let me know if you want to stop." she said, pushing the tip in.

Spencer's thigh muscles tightened as his eyes snapped shut. he let out a cough in discomfort.

"doing so good for me, love. i'm already half way in." she told him, one hand holding her weight on the bed as the other helped guide the dildo in.

"such a good boy, Spence." she cooed once more, her hips resting against his ass.

"wait, before you move can we switch to doggy? it might help you.." Spencer breathed out.

"course, love." she said, pulling back as he turned around on his hands and knees. she slowly pushed back into him, creating a small rhythm with her hips.

"is this okay?" she made sure, resting her hands on his back.

"mhm." he hummed, coming out more like a moan.

"harder, please." he whispered, balling the blanket into a fist with his hands.

"does my bitch boy want harder?" she teased, moving her hips faster.

"yes, mistress." he moaned.

"thought so. such a slut for my cock, huh?" she smirked, taking her hand a tangling her fingers in his hair.

"feels so good." he groaned, using one hand to jerk himself off. y/n's stomach was forming a knot as the base of the dildo rubbed against her clit.

"say you're a slut, baby boy. say it." she demanded.

"i'm a slut for you, mistress." Spencer groaned, feeling the dildo rub against his prostate.

"that you are." y/n said, moving her hips faster, craving her own release.

"fuck, y/n i'm gonna cum." Spencer warned, precum coating his dick.

"cum, my slut. cum for your mistress." she allowed, watching his legs clench as his toes curled. she worked her movement even faster, the pleasure increasing as she came too.

after recovering from her orgasm, she took off the strap on and placed it on the floor. both their bodies were covered in a thin layer of sweat, panting heavily.

y/n swallowed, letting her hair fan out.

"i didn't go to hard, did i?" she asked.

"no, it was amazing. thank you, y/n." Spencer said.

was this okay? idk hehe