Love Notes (s.r)

summary: reader and spencer give each other love quotes every chance they get
warnings: fluff heh
this is going to be a little different than what i usually write so bare with me

Y/n woke up, got dressed, and quickly ate something for breakfast as she sipped her morning drink. she grabbed her keys and headed out the door, her eyes catching a blue sticky note on the white wood.

I would follow you to the ends of the earth, just to watch the sunset in your eyes.
- K. Azizian
(from Spencer)

she blushed, grabbing the note and re-sticking it to the wall she had of the notes Spencer left her.

-

Spencer walked out to his car, his keys in hand as a pink paper caught his attention. picking it up, he read it within two seconds.

My darling, let me tell you a secret.
Every morning I feel so blessed watching the sun rising from your heart.
- Alexandra Vasiliu
(from Y/n)

Spencer felt butterflies fill his stomach as he put the note into his brown leather bag.

-

Y/n arrived into work, pleased to see an orange sticky on her desk. excitedly picking it up, her heart swooned as she read it.

Think of me when you feel alone. Because I think of you even though you don't know
- Clairel Estevez
(from Spencer)

-

Spencer walked up to the coffee machine, surprised to see a cyan colored note taped on the top.

Constantly,
Consistently,
Continually,
you
- perry poetry
(from Y/n)

Spencer did as he did with all her notes, and stuck it into his bag.

-

Y/n grabbed her lunch from the kitchen, opening her lunch bag to see a note fall out.

You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known and even that is an understatement.
- F. Scott Fitzgerald
(from Spencer)

she blushed once more, putting the paper in her pocket.

-

at the end of the day and more notes later, Y/n walked up to Spencer's desk to deliver the last one.

It beats
it breaks
it loves
it aches
For you.
Only you.
- perry poetry
(from Y/n)

"Y/n!" Spencer called out, watching her begin to walk out of the glass doors with her bag.

"yes?" she asked.

Spencer walked up to her, his hands cupping her face as he planted his lips onto her's. her arms wrapped around his waist, pulling him closer as they made out in the hallway.

a cough interrupted them, the couple pulling away blushing.

"while i'm glad you two finally got that out, but please refrain from kissing in the work area." Hotch smirked, patting Spencer on the back and walking out with stacks of papers.

"so i'll see you in a hour?" Y/n asked, her face still warm from getting caught.

"yes ma'am." he agreed, kissing her temple and grabbing his bag. they exited together, thinking of the next set of notes they'll leave each other tomorrow.

short ik but i thought it was kinda cute el oh el