Painting Nails (m.g.g)

matthew gray gubler x reader
summary: reader convinces matthew to do their nails together
warnings: fluff, swearing
a/n: hi guys! i just posted a draco malfoy x oc story if you guys want to check it out:). thank you for almost 12k reads!

"babe, please." Y/n begged, dragging out the 'e'.

"why should i?" Matthew raised his eyebrows, looking up at the (h/c) haired girl.

"it'll mean the world to me." Y/n grinned.

Matthew thought for a moment.

"alright, fine. but i get to pick what color to do for you." Matthew smiled, pressing a kiss to Y/n's nose.

"thank you!" Y/n laughed, wrapping her arms around him a tight hug.

she ran out of the room to get her nail polishes, coming back moments later with a tub of colors.

"alright. i'll do yours and you do mine." Y/n said, handing Matthew the tub. Matthew looked at each color, pulling out a green and yellow colors.

"for Rumple." Matthew nodded, handing the colors to Y/n. Y/n laughed, slightly shaking her head.

"okay, i'm going to put this base coat on your fingernails first. it'll help stay on longer." Y/n said, grabbing the clear coat and applying it to his fingernails.

"stay still, bub." Y/n laughed, as Matthew's hands kept moving.

"it's hard. even after two years of dating you still make me nervous." Matthew grinned, causing Y/n to blush and her heart to beat out of her chest.

"do you want it every other color, or one hand green and one hand yellow?"

"every other color." Matthew said.

Y/n nodded, taking the green in her hand and applying it carefully to his thumb, middle finger, and pinky. she then applied the yellow to his index and ring.

"let me do the other side while that dries. do not touch anything." Y/n instructed, doing the same thing on his other hand.

"so bossy." Matthew joked quietly, causing Y/n to playfully roll her eyes.

"i can't have you mess up my work." Y/n grinned, blowing on his fingers.

they waited a few moments before applying the top coat.

"you look so pretty!" Y/n laughed, pressing a kiss to Matthew's lips.

"i'm always pretty." her boyfriend shot back, making her giggle.

"your turn!" he said, looking through the colors. he pulled out a bluish green.

"alright, go slow and remember to apply the base and top coat." Y/n reminded him, leaning back against the pillows of their bed.

Y/n felt her heart swoon as she watched Matthew carefully apply each coat of nail polish on.

in the end, nail polish was all over her nails (but nothing a few q tips couldn't clean).

"you did so good, bubba." Y/n grinned, looking at her nails. standing up, she went and fixed them up quickly and went to put away the stuff.

"let's post a picture." Matthew suggested, taking out his phone and taking a picture of their hands together.

"thank you, my love." Y/n smiled, her head pressed against Matthew's chest as she lay her body on his.

"it was fun, my koala."