Seaver (s.r) 2

spencer reid x reader, bau x reader
summary: reader is getting tired of seaver and it's creating conflict between reader and spencer
warnings: angst, jealous!reader, language, asshole!spencer
based off 6x18 and 6x20 (ik this isn't exactly how it went on the show but this is what made the most sense to me)

Emily Prentiss.

the name of the agent you had grown close too over the past five years.

she was now dead.

"she.. she didn't make it off the table." JJ had told you all.

it felt as if your heart dropped, and time stopped. if only she had told you about Ian Doyle sooner.

you couldn't even process what you had heard.

the group was a shit show right now.

Spencer had finally opened up to you about his headaches, and it made your heart ache for him.

now, here he was sobbing into your shoulder as he heard the news.

you knew you had to stay strong for him, no matter what. so you held back your own tears, and held the tall genius.

at her funeral, you stood in between Spencer and Seaver.

Spencer's hand was gripped on your forearm, as he tried to hold back his sobs.

everyone had gotten a week off to overlook and grieve over the loss of the agent.

it was the Wednesday you had off when you heard the news. Spencer had asked you to come over, and go over memories with him.

you happily obliged, not wanting to be alone in your cold apartment.

you arrived at Spencer's brown door, as he opened it slowly. he looked messy, his hair everywhere and it looked like he hadn't slept in days.

"hey, Spence." you whispered, as he pulled you to him and wrapped his arms around your waist.

you wrapped your arms around his shoulders, letting him hold you as he cried.

"she's.. she's gone, Y/n." he sobbed.

"i know, Spence." you mumbled back, your fingers playing with the hair at the nape of his neck.

he finally pulled away after a few minutes, and that's when you noticed it.

bright, yellow roses sat in a vase on his kitchen island.

"who gave you these?" you asked, walking over to the flowers.

"oh, um, Seaver stopped by yesterday. she stayed here for a little bit to talk." Spencer softly replied, scratching his neck nervously.

you stopped dead in your tracks. Seaver was here yesterday?

you knew it was selfish to leave, let him grieve by himself. so, you pushed it aside and sat next to him on his green couch.

"what did you guys talk about?" you asked, noticing the left out Thai food that looked to be three days old. books scattered around the floor, coffee table, and shelfs.