Happy Birthday to our Emo bean

Happy (early) Birthday to Ray!

Quick announcement, 

I'm not going to be active on Wattpad this weekend due to some health issues, please stay safe everyone and thank you all for your support! 

Quick birthday oneshot:

(For better experience start reading at 11:57pm)

"Ray!!!" Y/n shouted before pulling the boy into a hug, angering him slightly. "Don't shout idiot! Everyone's asleep already!!" The eight year old scolds while holding a lamp, making her sweat drop slightly, "Cheer up, Mr. Serious, come this way, Emma and Norman are already waiting at the dinning hall!" Y/n told Ray before reaching for his hand and dragging him to their destination like a little girl dragging a rag doll.

"What do you guys want to do this late anyways? Mom will get angry if she finds out--" Ray asks yet gets interrupted by the young girl turning sharply to look at the clock on the wall. 11:57.

They soon reached the dining hall to be greeted by both Norman and Emma who seemed as excited as Y/n, puzzling Ray even farther, he places the lamp on top of a table before speaking up, "What are you three up to? You know it's almost midnight already, right?" He asks them, still a bit angry that he was 'left out' on the information. "What do you think, Ray?" Norman asks with his usual closed eyed smile.

"Yeah! Ray is like, super smart and all!" Emma agrees, earning herself a smack in the head by the raven-ette, Y/n and Norman let out a light laugh, "Hey Ray, what time is it?" Y/n hints. Ray opens his pocket watch, "12:59, 6 seconds and counting until..." Ray responds before slowly realizing what they meant.

"Four!" Emma calls out.

"Three!" Norman adds.

"Two!" Y/n counts.

Ray looks at his friends astonished, as if he was still trying to understand the words. "One..?"

"Happy birthday Ray!" The three cheer in unison before tackling the now-nine-year old into a tight embrace, causing all four to fall down while laughing. Ray felt small tears form in the corner of his eyes before quickly covering them with his hair. "Q-quiet down!" He stutters before they hear a chuckle join their celebration, scaring all four of them.

"What are you children doing out of bed at this hour? You could have waited until morning you know." Isabella tells them with a smile, causing two of the girls and albino to smile at her sheepishly. "I guess I am a bit late to the celebration, but happy birthday Ray." She tells her son with a genuine smile, he avoids eye contact. "Yeah, thanks." He replies.

"Now, you four need to go to bed or you'll be too tired to play with Ray tomorrow." Isabella told the kids while kneeling to their level, patting Emma and Y/n's heads while doing so.

"Yes Mom!" They tell her at the same time.