Found It

--September 2047, one year and seven months since the collapse of Goldie Pond--
--3rd Person POV--

"Did you hear? Another plantation has been attacked." "Where at?" "Bayon's mass production Plant 2" Two man-eaters gossip as two younger ones pass by hand in hand through the busy streets of the market. "Recently the 'thefts' seem to be increasing." "But you know, aren't those guys only satisfied by high-quality meat? Why are they striking the mass production plants?" "Well, that's because stealing from the high-quality farms with their security is nigh impossible. So all they're doing is venting their anger at those nobles...

I feel bad for the bad for the Bayon family, it's already been over a year since the Lord vanished." One of them said, (Let's ask out fellow Oliver also known as Leader of Goldie Pond's resistance over here what he thinks 😀🎤)  "Do you think that disappearance might also be their doing..?" He asked the butcher, "Idiot! Don't say such strange things! But, I'd really like to try it at least once. High Quality Meat." They stop as the pair of siblings approach the shop.

 "I'll have some meat." The older one requested, "Comin' right up." The butcher said before handing the siblings their order and continuing his conversation. "I wonder when they'll reveal the Ancient to the public, kind of pity the child, I heard she hasn't been allowed to take one step out of the temple since the day she was born." "Can you blame them? If something were to happen to the lady, that would be it for the Ancients-- along with the royal family at that-- They'd be in quite a tight spot if something were to happen to that child." 

 "You do have a point there...Do you think those Grace Field escapees are still running away?" "Ha! People have been talking about them for nearly two years now, 

they've been dead for ages."

___

Consider it as a thank you from your yellow friend.

"Wah~!" Y/n gasps in delight, the crop fields in the shelter had seemed to have grown healthier and livelier through the days the group had been away. It had been one year and eight months since the escape from Grace Field, thanks to all their precautions, the Ratri family's assault wasn't going how they wanted, but their supporters still hadn't contacted them.

They're still moving forward with finding The Seven Walls. After the group returned from Cuvitidala, they started to look for the temple Emma had seen, as well for the Golden Water. 

July 2046, approximately four months after setting out for Cuvitidala

"Are they any clues?" "If we find these two things, we'll be able to meet #^&*$?" Alicia and Rossi asked Gilda. Y/n had her nose  buried in a book as she walked alongside Ray with her arms clinging to his. "Let's see... a book with a description of the temple could be..." Ray murmurs before turning to look at Alicia, Mark and Chris.

"Check the first shelf, second row from the top, the 5th and 7th books from the left. And in the 4th row, 10th book from the left. On the second shelf, in the top row, the 9th and 15th  books on the left. As well as the 4th shelf, 3rd row from the top--" "YES!!" The kids cut him off before he could confused them more and run toward the said shelves with determination burning on their eyes. Y/n looks up from her book, "Hey Anna," She calls out to get the blond's attention.

"Most common modern general anesthetics are mixtures of inhalable gases, which include nitrous oxide  and various derivatives of ether, such as Isoflurane, sevoflurane, and desflurane. I'd like to find a way of creating one that is herb made, we know that Kava--or piper methysticum-- is derived from the dried root of the pepper plant family. It is used as an anxiolytic and sedative with effects mediated by potentiation of gamma-aminobutyric acid transmission. It potentiates the effects of barbiturates and benzodiazepines. So we could potentially use that as a start. Do you think you along with Sonia and Lucas can look into it?" Y/n tells her sister.