The Seven Walls

My letters to Norman... They were in my bag, it fell off me when dad was carrying me to where Lucas  and the rest where waiting at in Goldie Pond. I was planning on getting rid of them sooner or later but... I didn't want it to be like that. I wanted... I wanted to hold on to those memories so tightly, I almost forgot what they were, what they'll always be; memories. 

A few days had passed since I was finally meeting Ray's definition of "completely healed up" and we started discussing the seven walls but first, I was greeted with the surprise of the place we had planted seeds in before Emma, Ray and I left for Goldie Pond had already bloomed.

"Won't you look at that, you guys really did a great job taking care of them!" I praised Jemima, Alicia, Rossi, and the other two while clapping my hands together. "We wanted you to see them all bloomed when you waked up." Yvette explained happily, "I suppose the fact that most of them are wild flowers really helped their speedy growth, it's a good thing you brought seeds from the house, too." Anna said, I nodded, "Yeah, and Mujika also gave us various medical herbs and seeds." "Let's plant those now, Y/n!" Alicia offered excitedly, "I guess we should since we are starting to run out of corn flowers and have more people on the shelter..." I told them while looking at all the flowers. 

They looked at me with puppy eyes, I laughed and placed my hands on my waist.

"Mark, bring me my notebook please." I ordered him with a smile. They all cheered happily and soon after Mark came back with the leather notebook in hand, followed by Nigel, Zack, and Gillian. "Whatcha' guys doing?" Gillian asked curiously before moving closer and clinging to my arm. "We are going to plant flowers!" Mark answered happily. "Do you guys want to help us?" I asked them, "Can't see why not." Zack replied.

"Great! Then back on the topic," I said while sitting criss-cross on the floor and opening the notebook, it was filled with plant-related writings and some pages even had examples of flowers and seeds taped in them. There were a few free pages inside it, too. I started documenting on it when I was around eight years old and studied the flower beds on Grace Field, Mujika had given me more information about plants when me met also, so we were all surprised I still had a few pages blank. "Any special requests?"

"We used to use Rose infused oil as anti-inflammatories to treat colds back in Goldie Pond, they came quite useful in emergencies." Zack stated, "I've heard of Rose infused oil before, but roses take around three to four years to grow..." I reply, flipping over to the 'roses' labeled pages and reading it, "The fastest way would be to re-plant a mature rose which would take around three weeks, all we had are the rose petals we had brought from Grace Field and they already transformed into medicine so we can't use those either." I added sadly. Even if we had a mature rose, it's quite a challenge to pull it off...

"That's good!" Gillian cheered and Zack smiled, confusing me. "Oliver told us to pack a few flowers without plucking them before we left Goldie Pond, he said you'd like it. Hold on I'll go get it!" Nigel explained, "He did?" I asked surprised before smiling. "Well then, I believe we should also plant the Chamomiles since they soothe headaches, and aids sleep." Zack offered, "That's right, they also helps digestion and relieve stomach cramps." I added.

 "Anna, do we still have Viola seeds?" I ask the blond who nods, "What are Violas for?" Gillian asked while tilting her head, "Anti-inflammatories and anti-pyretic." Zack and I said in unison. We look at each other surprise before slightly blushing. "Hey Zack, I've been meaning to ask, what sort of medicine did you guys use in Goldie Pond?" I asked, we began talking while planting the flowers as time passed by. I got closer to Zack and Gillian a lot more that day while also getting to see Jemima and the rest of the others smile and laugh.