Investigation Ray

"There's no way!" 
"But... what if there is a way?"
"W-well..."
"You don't really think..."
"But... what if."

The four kids whispered to each other while sitting behind a book shelf of the shelter's library/archive room. "You guys are delusional, crazy, there's no way! Let's go Jemima." Alicia tells Thoma and Lanni who grab her arm and pull her back down. "But, don't you wanna know? I mean they have been acting weird!" Thoma argues without rising his voice.

"Eh..." Alicia answers uneasily before turning to look at Jemima, "He's got a point though..." She replies while looking down. Alicia frowns, "Fine, I'll help! But under one condition!" Alicia gives in while pointing at the two boys who sweat drop. "If you two are wrong, which I'm sure you will be! You two have to make Jemima and I's bed for a week!" The blond girl demands in a whisper with a smirk. Lanni and Thoma are taken aback at her request before turning around and discussing it in even lower whispers, around ten seconds later they turn back around to look at the two girls and nod.

"Alright! But if we are correct, you and Jemima have to... Er...you have to..." Lanni says while looking at Thoma who seemed just as convoluted as him.  "Er...Eat... eat a spoonful of... mustard...?" Lanni guesses while looking at Thoma confused who just gave him shrug and a 'Don't look at me!' look. Jemima looked disturbed and confused at the same time while Alicia's eye twitches before she nods determinedly at the two. 'Do I get a say in this?' Jemima thinks with nervous smile.

"If our theories are right--" Thoma begins explaining but Alicia interrupts him, "So let's say you do have a reason to believe this, what makes you believe it?" She asks, "Well they have been getting much closer lately! And Yuugo always looks more and more irritated when Y/n and Ray are doing anything together!" Thoma tells her. "And it's the same with Ray when Y/n and Yuugo do anything together, too!" Lanni adds.

"But those two have always read and cuddled together since they were younger, what do you think is different now?" Jemima asks, "I-I don't know, but Y/n has been acting much lovely-dovey with him!" Thoma claims with a small irk mark. Jemima opens her mouth to argue, "But isn't that how Y/n always acts to tease him--?" Suddenly, the atmosphere in the room changes. Alicia places her thumb under her chin along with Lanni, ignoring Jemima.

"If that's the case..." "If Ray does like Y/n..." They murmur with shady serious expressions. "Ray could be a threat..." "One that should be eliminated..." Thoma adds along with the other two who nod at each other.

Jemima looks at her three friends nervously. "H-Hold on, t-there's no need--" She tries to reason but gets ignored. "He might... like, like her..."Alicia murmurs, "Like-like, like her?" Thoma asks surprised, 'Like like..?' The poor dark skinned girl thinks with a confused smile.

 "Y/n's a goddess that must be protected! And Ray's nice and all but..." Lanni says, "No one can steal Y/n from us!" The three state determinedly. 

'Maybe I should just go play with Yvette and Chris...' Jemima sweat drops.

"What are you four whispering about?" Ray suddenly asks next to them, making the three masterminds jump. "Whaa--, R-Ray!?" Thoma and Lanni gasped at the raven-ette who was leaning against a shelf with a book in hand. "Y-you and Y/n were there just a second ago--!" Alicia stuttered while pointing at a table that was now empty other than a few books and files.

"Y/n went to ask Lucas something, and let's just say you guys aren't the sneakiest kids here, though, I still couldn't make out what you were saying." Ray explained mumbling the last part, causing the three to let out a relieved sigh. Jemima looks at her friends then at Ray, "Hey Ray, are you and Y/n t--" Jemima tried to ask but was cut off by the three others covering her mouth.